Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Face mask etiquette in 2020

Are u wearing a mask in public?

• Total voters
mask is better than no mask... even if it’s only a slightly decrease in catching it.

Face mask don't really work. I knew Annals had a report explaining this a while back plus after watching plandemic part one I don't feel bad not wearing a face mask.

It's state mandate to wear em in any place of business

I stopped using the gloves tho n just use a lot of hand sanitizer

The masks are uncomfortable as fuck tho so I'm always fuckin around with fixing it on my face n get paranoid I'm touching my face

I wonder how many young ppl are getting away w using fake IDs

Or how late nite liquor store or gas station employees feel when everyone looks like they wanna rob the place.

They ask u to lower ur mask .

People out hearing wearing pieces of cloth that isn't doing anything but make them look like fashionable goons. I don't trust anyone's advice on this virus. I've only been wearing one to make other people feel comfortable and I'm bout tired of that sh*t. If I catch it, I HIGHLY DOUBT it's because of a mask...and I'll just deal with that sh*t later.

Sometimes. Can't really breathe in it tbh.

Fucc that...I now wear it all the time. That virus aint nothin to be played wit.

For all those who don't wanna wear one and be on that "if I catch it, I'll deal wit it later" bs...be careful what you wish for. My s/o cousin caught it, and she described it as one of the worse experiences ever. DO NOT TAKE THIS SHYT AS A JOKE!

Being uncomfortable wearing it for a few minutes in store...is nothin compared to the doctors/nurses, who wear them 14hrs plus. You will be ok. Wearing one isn't just for your benefit, but for others as well. Its a mask. No one is asking you to walk around in hazmut suits. Or askin you to submit blood samples at every business establishment. Its a mask. Walk in...do what you need to do in a store...walk out.

The virus doesn't give a damn if your black...white...young...old...democrat...republican...or gender. Wear a mask. Its just that simple..

Yall be safe.

Fucc that...I now wear it all the time. That virus aint nothin to be played wit.

For all those who don't wanna wear one and be on that "if I catch it, I'll deal wit it later" bs...be careful what you wish for. My s/o cousin caught it, and she described it as one of the worse experiences ever. DO NOT TAKE THIS SHYT AS A JOKE!

Being uncomfortable wearing it for a few minutes in store...is nothin compared to the doctors/nurses, who wear them 14hrs plus. You will be ok. Wearing one isn't just for your benefit, but for others as well. Its a mask. No one is asking you to walk around in hazmut suits. Or askin you to submit blood samples at every business establishment. Its a mask. Walk in...do what you need to do in a store...walk out.

The virus doesn't give a damn if your black...white...young...old...democrat...republican...or gender. Wear a mask. Its just that simple..

Yall be safe.

Facts.

Also, some masks are easier to breathe in than others. If you're having trouble breathing in one mask.. cop another one that's easier to breathe in.

I had to try a few different ones before I found one that was easier to breathe in and didn't fog up my glasses

Back