Welcome To aBlackWeb

Then pop up in the next scene in a different country already driving new cars with no explanations or aftermath from the previous scenes lol

They flipped that long ass tank thing and had it on its back for Atleast 2 miles and then dom drove it down a hill and had it tumble and sure enough when it got to the road it went right back on it’s wheels ready to drive lmao

also that slingshot bridge thing in the trailer I knew was bullshit but I thought they used magnets or something to hook the part of the bridge to the wheel

I didn’t know dom just drove into it and planned that shit as it happened

They slingshot into the side of a fucking mountain and didn’t have a fucking scratch on them.

Crazy thing is we would all understand if they said Brian died in one of the crazy endeavors we all should have died from

I’d rather watch the Samoa portion of Shaw and Hobbs over this movie again

lol had Helen mirren casually bending corners in supercars like what are we doing?
Naw the rock mysteriously pulling the chain to the helicopter tops all the dumb shit vin diesel has done in this franchise

My pop went without me to go see this and I thought to myself this is a Xmas miracle because I didn't.wamt to spend a nickel on this goofy shit.

Luda and Tyrese floating in the space beside the direct TV satellite would've made me ask for my money back at the manager desk.
Caí-ren

Back