Welcome To aBlackWeb

ayo anyone got a link to watch it . my site taking forever to upload it

Losing Brian really took the heart out of this series imo. Sure he wasn't the best actor either, but I think he was more realistic than Dom was/is. Plus when he was in it the series felt like it had 2 main characters instead of everything focusing on Dom, who honestly isn't that interesting.

at the end of the movie when dom said “there’s somebody missing” and brian’s blue car pulled up to the BBQ, i was speechless. i actually thought they were about to do it. the nerve of these niggas…

fuck it. i still think they’re gonna bring brian’s character back in the next movie. maybe have his brother portray him

nobody stays dead in this franchise, not even folks who are dead in real life

at the end of the movie when dom said “there’s somebody missing” and brian’s blue car pulled up to the BBQ, i was speechless. i actually thought they were about to do it. the nerve of these niggas…

fuck it. i still think they’re gonna bring brian’s character back in the next movie. maybe have his brother portray him

nobody stays dead in this franchise, not even folks who are dead in real life
lmao yeah I was like "oh shit" that was the closest the movie had to emotion in it. I expected them to just say he couldn't make it.

I wouldn't be completely surprised if they had him return, even if it's just for a scene with his bro playing him like you said

These dudes legit break laws abroad in any country they enter and walk away like nothing lol
Then pop up in the next scene in a different country already driving new cars with no explanations or aftermath from the previous scenes lol

They flipped that long ass tank thing and had it on its back for Atleast 2 miles and then dom drove it down a hill and had it tumble and sure enough when it got to the road it went right back on it’s wheels ready to drive lmao

also that slingshot bridge thing in the trailer I knew was bullshit but I thought they used magnets or something to hook the part of the bridge to the wheel

I didn’t know dom just drove into it and planned that shit as it happened

Back