Welcome To aBlackWeb

Losing Brian really took the heart out of this series imo. Sure he wasn't the best actor either, but I think he was more realistic than Dom was/is. Plus when he was in it the series felt like it had 2 main characters instead of everything focusing on Dom, who honestly isn't that interesting.
Shit they were gonna push the Dom/ Rock dynamic but them niggaa beefing like schoolgirls

Honestly it's surprising they didn't find a way to get the Rock in for at least a scene. They really shoe horned in damn near every recognizable face from the series. They were only missing the Rock, Ja Rule, Gina Carano.

Honestly it's surprising they didn't find a way to get the Rock in for at least a scene. They really shoe horned in damn near every recognizable face from the series. They were only missing the Rock, Ja Rule, Gina Carano.
Rock and Dom are locked in a serious beef....

I was surprised that John Cena actually held it down and didn't seem too bad. He looks ridiculous because he's basically an action figure came to life, but if you didn't know him he could at least be passable for an actor

He barely talked. LMAO

The funniest shit to me is when they tried to pass them off as being brothers. Them fools looked nothing alike and cypher trying to throw in the families multi cultural back ground to shade Cena looking hella white bred while, Diesel and Brewster looking Italian or mixed some what.. LMAO.

every time I looked at Cena and they called him Diesel's brother I couldn't stop laughing. LMAO

damn I forgot to say. John Cena's flip flop didn't make any sense. I get that the rich prick tried to double cross him, but that was the only reason he was going after the device? cause a rich dude wanted him to? that shit felt a bit too quick and easy

I feel bad for Bow Wow though. They must've asked him to be in the movie days before shooting cause man is looking chunky. Everyone else looking goof for how long the series has been going on

Charlize Theron gonna be in a third movie but is it gonna be her looking for another piece of technology while she flies a drone or plane again? She’s above and beyond the best actor in the last two movies though

I see why they kept her limited like captain marvel in endgame

tyrese and luda have horrible forced banter at this point. you can’t do this for 5 films and still be funny without it being cheap

bow wow being that short but fat had him looking like Martin in bad boys 3

Back