Welcome To aBlackWeb

Führer Trump’s Impeachment Inquiry Thread. Update: The Senate completes the coverup

well we can x that idea...the creators of the board software (based on a link i just found from someone who asked the same question) doesnt think burying posts is needed. This was from last year fwiw, so i have to assume their position hasnt changed

just keep @'n me or someone from the staff. It doesnt take much time or effort to boot them

Man it's so crazy, we've been so pessimistic about the process that we still dont believe the senate will clip him. Yo he could still get off it ain't over til it's over.

That's the conclusion but him getting impeached still fucks him up in the long run it's killing him and his fambase. Also if the Senate let's him go he will commit the same crimes again but will be more bold and more reckless double jeopardy doesn't stop another impeachment I feel as if he will go down as the first president to get impeached twice in one term all of these things are going have a impact on his health

As a person that almost never gets offended by anything, I found the following offensive as fuck

According to CNN -
A Denver radio show has been canceled after one of the hosts wished for "a nice school shooting" to break up the coverage of President Donald Trump's impeachment.

These mfers are disgusting.

Back