Welcome To aBlackWeb

Führer Trump’s Impeachment Inquiry Thread. Update: The Senate completes the coverup

Yep too bad you don’t know how it works. You will be one of the people crying when he’s re-elected just wait and see. Democrats are just pissed because he uncovered so much corruption and just imagine how much more he’s going to expose in the next 4 years

tenor.gif

So only black people are allowed on this site and they all have to think alike???

No that’s not true. Crazy that you’d jump to that conclusion, or that you think your political affiliation wouldn’t get this type of response. It’s not about being black honestly. It’s about common sense.

I’m not a troll at all I’m a born and raised American that thinks for my self

Good for you, but don’t try to twist the narrative & act like you’re being persecuted. Or pretend like joining a site called ablackweb & pushing a Trump agenda (along with it being pretty much all you posted on here) wasn’t gonna raise some eyebrows. Like I said, common sense.

Last edited:
It's a long game the Dems are playing (They know the Republican controlled Senate will never kick him out)
But with Trump being impeached, it's prevent him form being pardoned once he is out of office

For real? I wasn't aware that was the case. Interesting

Back