Welcome To aBlackWeb

Führer Trump’s Impeachment Inquiry Thread. Update: The Senate completes the coverup

Lets chill with all this. Evangelicans are not turning on Trump. Thats one publication. The hugr majority of Evangelicals are still gonna vote Trump and no one and nothing can change that.

Hopefully about 5-10% of Evangelicals will either not vote for him or vote at all in 1 or 2 key swing states and that makes a difference.

Lets chill with all this. Evangelicans are not turning on Trump. Thats one publication. The hugr majority of Evangelicals are still gonna vote Trump and no one and nothing can change that.

Hopefully about 5-10% of Evangelicals will either not vote for him or vote at all in 1 or 2 key swing states and that makes a difference.
That's the thing we don't need the whole flock if we get 5-10% like u said it's a good enough and just the rumblings in itself is fucking with trump heavy all this shit going my stress his ass out into a heart attack

I agree. If anything, his base will turn their back on this publication and label it a radical left wing publication ran by never Trumpers.

This country’s only saving grace is that there are term limits (for now) and a large part of the population that doesn’t buy Trump’s bullshit. If that fails, at least he’s old and can’t live forever.

The great thing about all this is that the guardrails of our democracy, though tested and bowing, are holding up.

I agree. If anything, his base will turn their back on this publication and label it a radical left wing publication ran by never Trumpers.

This country’s only saving grace is that there are term limits (for now) and a large part of the population that doesn’t buy Trump’s bullshit. If that fails, at least he’s old and can’t live forever.

The great thing about all this is that the guardrails of our democracy, though tested and bowing, are holding up.

Barely

Back