Welcome To aBlackWeb

Extroverts, Explain To Me Like Im Five

yes! find something because your throughts have always been fun to read. a blog wasnt a bad idea
The only bad thing about it is there is no debate. I like for others to intellectually challenge what I'm saying and going back to back until we reach an stalemate. That's why I said you are in my top 3 posters. I really like your debate spirit. It's like watching battle rap to me when you go at it with others. That's why I like it here, I'll post some shit and niggaz will be like awwww u fulla shit then explain why, but it's usually a well thought out rebuttal, or shut the fuck up germz..like @Whis Khalifa

The only bad thing about it is there is no debate. I like for others to intellectually challenge what I'm saying and going back to back until we reach an stalemate. That's why I said you are in my top 3 posters. I really like your debate spirit. It's like watching battle rap to me when you go at it with others. That's why I like it here, I'll post some shit and niggaz will be like awwww u fulla shit then explain why, but it's usually a well thought out rebuttal, or shut the fuck up germz..like @Whis Khalifa

lmaoooooo thank u for this compliment.

i look at you like this hidden supreme intellectual

like you can joke and be ignorant with us but theres this genius side that i truly admire and appreciate

balance

Damn near every person I consider close to me is an extrovert while I've always been more introverted which is an interesting thing. My wife, my brothers, my best friend they're all life of the party can get a conversation going with anybody types. I've just never had that desire to be like that. I'm extremely intentional about people and things I invest my time and energy in and it's always been hard to convince me that the majority of people are worth getting to know or even talking to. That has left a few people thinking I'm stuck up or mean as hell but to me it's just me being careful about not wasting my own time

I can be social and engaging but it does leave me feeling drained after a short amount of time and I tend to just fall back and sit to myself if I'm in public and around people. It's rare I get that "I gotta be around people" feeling and it's rare I feel like I missed out on something by preferring my own company to others. I've gotten better with tolerating people as I've gotten older but it still takes a conscious effort for me to put on that "I'm happy to see you" face for alot of people.

Back