Camera work was dope

I liked the moment where the both jumped across the space between the buildings and the camera man had to jump too.

Made it more immersive

Reactions: Ironman
No the fuck it wasn't.

Yes it was.

Kidnapped kid - check
Special ops killer - check
special ops guy eventually falls for the kidnapped kid - check
special ops guy gives up life for kid - check
Parent of kidnapped kid involved with dirty shit - check
Special ops guy fucked up mentally cause shit they've done and seen - check
kidnapped kids both into swimming - check

So again like I said different lil story line but basically the same movie.

You know I don't mind a good argument and there is much better shit we can argue about the multiple similarities between these movies ain't one of them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Freshb651 and A-one
Yes it was.

Kidnapped kid - check
Special ops killer - check
special ops guy eventually falls for the kidnapped kid - check
special ops guy gives up life for kid - check
Parent of kidnapped kid involved with dirty shit - check

So again like I said different lil story line but basically the same movie.

You usually more on point but that's retarded logic. That's like me saying endgame was basically the same as xmen dark Phoenix.

Cause theres heroes - check
Villains - check
They go into space - check
People have special powers - check
Trying to save the world from ending - check

They are 2 vastly different movies. One we didn't even know who the villain was in man on fire, extraction followed him throughout. Denzel didn't have a crew backing him in man on fire, Hemsworth did, Hemsworth didn't know the kid before he was kidnapped, denzel did. Hemsworth never had to track the kid down he knew where he was off top. Man on fire never introduces us to the life of its villain and his under bosses. I can keep going. It was 2 completely different films beside 2 rich kids being kidnapped.

I can keep going.

You usually more on point but that's retarded logic. That's like me saying endgame was basically the same as xmen dark Phoenix.

Cause theres heroes - check
Villains - check
They go into space - check
People have special powers - check
Trying to save the world from ending - check

They are 2 vastly different movies. One we didn't even know who the villain was in man on fire, extraction followed him throughout. Denzel didn't have a crew backing him in man on fire, Hemsworth did, Hemsworth didn't know the kid before he was kidnapped, denzel did. Hemsworth never had to track the kid down he knew where he was off top. Man on fire never introduces us to the life of its villain and his under bosses. I can keep going. It was 2 completely different films beside 2 rich kids being kidnapped.

I can keep going.

I'm not into that marvel or dc shit so that example didn't hit at all.

The movies are not vastly different. It has plenty of similarities and some differences. IMO the similarities are more than the differences. Both good movies but the shit was similar

Can't im full off some shit you can't even pronounce nigga.

tenor.gif