Welcome To aBlackWeb

Looks like it could be a solid action flick. Definitely will watch during Quarantine

Shit was fire

I didn't know anything about it but I had a feeling that the Russo Bros may had been involved and turns out it's their movie. The choreography reminded me of "Winter Soldier" but it was that and then some.

Action was great, gunplay was great. Didn't think Hemsworth had it in him but this might be a good lane for him.

Thor was in that bitch catching all kinds of bodies

The gun play. Sheesh.

Netflix got one.

was that him standing at the pool at the end? I hope that wasn't a apparition I need a series. They did that shit.

Brown dude was going hard af on that bridge. Shoulda kept them both alive and fired up a movie series.

Film series probably not as appealing to netflix as other studios tho. They low key be killing everyone in their films lol.
They ain't gon be in rush hour 3.

I'll fuck around and check this out tonight
Amazing he lost all that weight from his last major role

This shit was crazy. Hemsworth was fucking Rambo in this bitch. The camera work during the chase scenes was great. I agree that these types of action flicks should be Hemsworth's lane. No way he could have survived all those injuries and bullets he was taking

This movie was DOPE

Camera work during the chase and action scenes were awesome...really immersed you into it

Indian SpecOps dude got busy

Thor got busy

a lotta bodies dropped

Still watching
So the black dude had to be the first person from their crew that got killed? Kmrct
:foh5:

Back