Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ex-Tesla worker makes it official and blows the whistle to SEC

The diver started it when he told Musk to shove a submarine up his butt
nigga did you see the sub?

this is some serious shit......an this niggas comes out of nowhere taking about sub.

nigga...the kids couldnt swim....niggas can hardly navigate the cave...shit a dude died trying to secure oxygen for the long ass hike to the command center they set up within the cave.... and they had the worlds greatest diving minds there an this nigga come up with a sub?

that niggas started it thinking he a genius

Kids couldnt swim. A personal sub guided by expert divers sounds like a resonable idea to me.

I mean he put forth an effort. Better than sitting back and watching.

Kids couldnt swim. A personal sub guided by expert divers sounds like a resonable idea to me.

I mean he put forth an effort. Better than sitting back and watching.
so niggas making no sense about a sub when it wont logistically work nor does he know about the logistics....thats the effort?

i aint done with you nigga

I guess u can hate a person for trying

:word?:
so this sub....

what kinda of real world proof do we have that it works?

im not talking virtual or good conditions....im talking real world.

how long was these specs reviewed?

the engineers engineered this from extra and spare parts?

and know it works?
just saying?

so the next time some shit happens....i can pop up with an intertube and say at least i tried....

you niggas killa me.

@VIBE come in here and get this work.

They came up with this & delivered it in like what 2 or 3 days.

...Shame on him tryn save those kids

people out here w money, losing money, to make shit cooler and easier for the future.. coming up w plans for situations.. get hated on..

For what? You still haven’t came up w anything.

people out here w money, losing money, to make shit cooler and easier for the future.. coming up w plans for situations.. get hated on..

For what? You still haven’t came up w anything.
he could have did it without the PR and told the story afterwards.

if hes there to do it...then just do it.

This all started when someone tweeted him and they began a back and forth convo on twitter.

The didnt hold a press conference to say he was helping anyone

This all started when someone tweeted him and they began a back and forth convo on twitter.

The didnt hold a press conference to say he was helping anyone
ok........you punched me in the eye with this one....

he was in contact during the rescue and mapping...

fuck you bruh

There were kids stuck in a cave.

His sub was built, tested, and delivered in days.

What did u want him to do exactly?

real world testing....cant take the chance on kids .....thats not the time nor place.

is it really that big of a deal? and what PR? He has Space X that launches shit frequently. Tesla, which is highly popular. And his flame-thrower. So what PR? We live in a day and age of social media in which we notify everyone of what we are doing. This dude is a progressive man. He does what he says. This isn’t simply PR. (like he needs it, right)

It’s blind hate. Who gives a fuck if he doesn’t profit or if it’s for PR, at the end of the day, like he said, at least he is useful. He’s a man of science and curiosity. Science seeks to be a solution.

There isn’t one good reason to hate this man or his actions.

is it really that big of a deal? and what PR? He has Space X that launches shit frequently. Tesla, which is highly popular. And his flame-thrower. So what PR? We live in a day and age of social media in which we notify everyone of what we are doing. This dude is a progressive man. He does what he says. This isn’t simply PR. (like he needs it, right)

It’s blind hate. Who gives a fuck if he doesn’t profit or if it’s for PR, at the end of the day, like he said, at least he is useful. He’s a man of science and curiosity. Science seeks to be a solution.

There isn’t one good reason to hate this man or his actions.
ok now...settle down there bruh....

take a walk and come back for this work when you calm.

this man does nothing but pull PR moves that have nothing to do with what the original move was about..

be prepared for tomorrow @VIBE im coming back in here with fire

With the way those cave tunnels were shaped ain't no way any tubular submarine was going in them joints due to shape rigidity

The Brit was right and he lives in the area and knows the geography of the place

Musk got in his feelings because some dude ain't kiss his azz and accuses him of a very serious allegation? Dude says he's suing Musk for the 'pedo' comment

Also latest is that Tesla shares dropped because it was just revealed Musk made donations to the GOP... Who are anti Green

The irony of him making electric vehicles and secretly supporting the Republican Party

With the way those cave tunnels were shaped ain't no way any tubular submarine was going in them joints due to shape rigidity

The Brit was right and he lives in the area and knows the geography of the place

Musk got in his feelings because some dude ain't kiss his azz and accuses him of a very serious allegation? Dude says he's suing Musk for the 'pedo' comment

Also latest is that Tesla shares dropped because it was just revealed Musk made donations to the GOP... Who are anti Green

The irony of him making electric vehicles and secretly supporting the Republican Party
because those green vehicles earn credits that he sells

The cars look futuristic and neat...

But the financial health of the company itself looks like it exists in space...

They designed the sub the be small enough to fit thru the narrowest angles of the cave.

It was thought out more than u guys are making it seem.

And...

Back