Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ex-Tesla worker makes it official and blows the whistle to SEC

:uk:

U comin off real salty B
see.

this is corny.

why cant a nigga have a disagreement without it being about salt or in they feelings?

but the moment someone praises a nigga, another nigga dont like..then he riding his nutz.

you new niggas kill me

Im sorry bout how did Musk hurt you... A thousandaire?

You aint even in the right tax bracket to be feeling some type of way about this.

How were you impacted?

Did you buy his battery station?

His car?

Let the mother fuckers making 6figures and up be mad.

I don’t get the Musk hate.

People bitch he’s too narcissistic and inserts himself needlessly, like the 12 boys trapped in a cave thing. He came up w a solution and sent help. Said that if they could use it, great; if not, then it would be used for something else through a few modifications.

But, hes doing great things, regardless of his reasonings. (I do truly think he has the best intentions) but even though he is a narcissist , at least he’s a useful one.

Bezos & Musk are a couple of the most interesting men on the planet.

What they are doing with space alone is amazing. We need these ppl to push humans forward in tech and science

Space exploration is seen by most as a waste of time but they are taking the 1st steps into pushing the human race to the next frontier.

My bro in law had a tesla for a min. Rode in it a couple times. They are really the future of cars.

Idk what happen but somethin def happen to homie

Maybe its jealousy maybe he didnt get a call back when he applied at Amazon or SpaceX

Idk what happen but somethin def happen to homie

Maybe its jealousy maybe he didnt get a call back when he applied at Amazon or SpaceX
why something gotta happen?

yall making threads corny...you niggas cant debate shit

Bezos & Musk are a couple of the most interesting men on the planet.

What they are doing with space alone is amazing. We need these ppl to push humans forward in tech and science

Space exploration is seen by most as a waste of time but they are taking the 1st steps into pushing the human race to the next frontier.

Ain't no leaving this planet. At least not for another planet anyway. This is it.

Ain't no leaving this planet. At least not for another planet anyway. This is it.

Not in our lifetime but they are laying the 1st steps to make space travel/exploration a reality.

Bezos has plans to colonize the moon and pledged a BILLION dollars per yr to do so.

What Bezos has planned wont even be completed in his lifetime but hes using his extreme-wealth to do anyway. He most likely wont even be alive to see it but hes laying the foundation.

Thats admirable.

Not in our lifetime but they are laying the 1st steps to make space travel/exploration a reality.

Bezos has plans to colonize the moon and pledged a BILLION dollars per yr to do so.

What Bezos has planned wont even be completed in his lifetime but hes using his extreme-wealth to do anyway. He most likely wont even be alive to see it but hes laying the foundation.

Thats admirable.

Nah. I don't think it's possible to get to the moon or beyond. To do so is to die.

Couldn't explain if I tried... But what I do know is for some reason we haven't "landed" on the moon for the last 49 years. Probably cause we never did and never will.

Back