Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ex-Tesla worker makes it official and blows the whistle to SEC

Why haven't we gone again? Like I said it's a certain point we can go. This shit documented.

niggas just called a british diver who saved kids trapped in a cave a pedo because dude told him to shove his sub up his ass.

like elon really thought a sub would help save kids from a cave?

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...k-british-diver-thai-cave-rescue-pedo-twitter

and because of him being hurt he was turned away abnd calling someone a pedophile dude is thinking possible legal action which made tesla stock drop 2%

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/16/bri...ction-after-elon-musk-calls-him-pedo-guy.html

I think Bomani Jones said he's less Iron Man and more Dr. Doom. I thought that was funny.
man this dude....when it all comes out....smdh

thing is...all the ideas people are saying thats so great...other people already had.
the one thing i will say it he used the govt to fund all this shit and did what he needed to keep stock prices up.....other than thats...

dude is a straight dumb ass.

even the dumbest nigga you know can come up with similar type ideas and make them happen with enough money behind you.

doing it yourself makes you the genius.

Who cares if people had the same or similar ideas before. Hes actually doing it. Big difference. Talk is cheap.

He could spend his money and time in alot of other ways than advancing the future of humanity.

Who cares if people had the same or similar ideas before. Hes actually doing it. Big difference. Talk is cheap.

He could spend his money and time in alot of other ways than advancing the future of humanity.
its not his money hes spending and hes cutting mad corners.

so you mean to tell me......with all the poor people we always complain about.....this nigga shoots a car into space to inflate his own ego. and yall cheer that? but still complain about poor people?

dude is straight up playing the game mastercard pays visa that pays american express that pays mastercard and claims credit score of 900.

niggas just called a british diver who saved kids trapped in a cave a pedo because dude told him to shove his sub up his ass.

like elon really thought a sub would help save kids from a cave?

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...k-british-diver-thai-cave-rescue-pedo-twitter

and because of him being hurt he was turned away abnd calling someone a pedophile dude is thinking possible legal action which made tesla stock drop 2%

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/16/bri...ction-after-elon-musk-calls-him-pedo-guy.html

do you know how this was to work?

They were in a flooded cave, miles and miles of that shit. They weren’t sure how to get the kids out. Elon had an idea, probably based of another, but used it to help. One kid per trip. They would be confined in a sub, with a tablet or phone, to keep them calm throughout the trip. He comes up w it, starts sending it over, they had already rescued 6 kids.

So bc they don’t need his shit, he’s stated it can be modified for other rescues, even deep space.

Regardless of his narcissism or making no profit, a man of science and curiosity doesn’t give a fuck.

do you know how this was to work?

They were in a flooded cave, miles and miles of that shit. They weren’t sure how to get the kids out. Elon had an idea, probably based of another, but used it to help. One kid per trip. They would be confined in a sub, with a tablet or phone, to keep them calm throughout the trip. He comes up w it, starts sending it over, they had already rescued 6 kids.

So bc they don’t need his shit, he’s stated it can be modified for other rescues, even deep space.

Regardless of his narcissism or making no profit, a man of science and curiosity doesn’t give a fuck.
the problem was and i agree with the diver is that he used it as a PR move.

did you see how the cave was situated?

it wasnt practical.

it wasnt all water.....it was water then land peak water then land peak.

Thai-cave-rescue-route-map-1413527.jpg

Sometimes its ok to present an idea to the experts vs coming in thinking you taking over.....

now if hes taking that little jet propulsion thingy the navy seals already uses......even then.....it could have been helpful....but present it.

im not saying it cant be used else where.....but here was not the place nor was it the place to act a fool and call people pedophiles.

Back