Ex-husband gifts current husband an appreciation gift for being active in his kids lives

I would do that, but I'd be salty as fuck if it was online.

I wouldn't do a speech either.

Like what the fuck. Just do shit. Everything ain't gotta be a presentation 🙄

I understand

but at the same time, folks will share vids of people fightin in chruch (my city went viral for that the other day smh) & won't bat an eye

"even if you do the right thing for the wrong reasons, you still get the right results"

• Goat
Reactions: Chicity
I understand

but at the same time, folks will share vids of people fightin in chruch (my city went viral for that the other day smh) & won't bat an eye

"even if you do the right thing for the wrong reasons, you still get the right results"
You out there in Chattanooga?

This is dope, a black man expressing his emotions and respect for the brotha being there for his kids. These kids have two positive men in they life. 💜

It's healthy to see blended black families where all adults truly get alone and put the kids 1st without any ill feelings.

@Banginscrew901 @Bed$tuy @Punctual And Organized

Why couldn't yall give your ex wife's husband's a christmas gift to show your appreciation for him? Well maybe take away the gift part...would you express your appreciation?

Even you @Duwop cus you said you would be salty ....why you salty???
I wouldn't be salty. But I don't want or need stuff to be on the internet like that. And I'd give him something else besides some Jordan's. I'd give him a bottle of yack.