Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ex-husband gifts current husband an appreciation gift for being active in his kids lives

like yeat step parents are cool but the extraness of this was some overkill. Don’t buy me no shoes man that’s too awkward don’t even wanna wear the shits.

@Tayboo @Scandalust313 @royalascension

How would y'all react if it was the other way if another woman was playing mom to your kids

I have no problems expressing my appreciation. I set out to have a positive relationship and open line of communication with the woman my son father has around our child.

I feel that a woman getting into a relationship with a man knowing they have kids should be equipped to treat the child with love .So imo it's an expectation. I would love the idea that the woman around my kid would care for my son the way I would.

But no woman really has came close to me feeling like the dude in the OP video. I definitely have never been moved to want to buy her some shoes and give a speech. She gotta be doing the most for me to be that appreciative.
I have high standards and none of my son's fathers s/o have met them.

But I done cuss a few bitches out though. I don't play about my kid. Ain't no two mommas.That's your daddy girlfriend.

And I don't like the whole let me use the kid to get in good graces with the daddy. Bitch I peep what you doing...don't use my kid for your love games.

The shit didn't last and my nice-ness faded

It looks like the ex-husband tries to take the current husband into a relationship, haha. For me, this situation looks awkward. From one side, I don't see anything bad that he made a gift to this guy, but making it so public, it looks like he wants appreciation, especially in this speech. Lmao, I'm dying. It would be better if he just ordered delivery of wine bottles in baskets with flowers in their area. Anyway, it seems like he still has good relations with his ex-wife, so I hope the kids will grow up without any psychological issues.

I would have no problem getting her a gift for the holiday, but I definitely would not get in front of everyone and do a speech. I would expect that she treated my child as her own, cause if she didn't it would be a problem.

I feel you. I guess as a man it's a little different though. I would have the expectation that the other dude would treat my child with decency, but I'd never expect another man to treat my child as his own. I know for a fact that all of us aren't even capable of that.

I feel you. I guess as a man it's a little different though. I would have the expectation that the other dude would treat my child with decency, but I'd never expect another man to treat my child as his own. I know for a fact that all of us aren't even capable of that.

I know everyone isn't capable, but I still have that expectation. I very aware that I'm not always rational when it comes to my kids....

Great gesture, but a bit awkward. The new husband looks like he's 16 as well. What's really going on?

Back