Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ex-husband gifts current husband an appreciation gift for being active in his kids lives

And how you gon let a nigga that used to slap your chick buy you new J's and keep you laced up?

Nah b. Only clothing you should buy another nigga is his favorite sports teams jersey.

How you let ya girl ex simp you? On camera? Infront of the kids. This is nastiest work the more I think about it. Shoulda just sent a text and give him a bottle of sumn when yall run into eachother. Maybe crack it and have a convo about the kids, things you missed.

But he went to another nigga crib on Christmas and basically professed your love for the nigga infront of your sons, daughter and your ex, for the gram.

whew-out-of-breath.gif

I get the whole not being on camera. Perhaps the ex posted it and he didn't know.

Giving another man shoes or sharing feelings of gratitude doesn't make you a simp.

The opinion or respect you as a man care about most is your kids....right?

I am sure those kids were like whatever step-dad and dad are cool with each other.

Probably teaching them to not stress over a partner once it's ended.

Everything ain't gotta be a presentation or spectacle.
That shit was way too dramatic. Real recognize real, and certain women have a type. If my wife moved on to another real dude, we would be able to express appreciation without all theatrics.

Them niggaz extra

Nah.

I think that kid should see that grown men can appreciate other grown men. Shit don't have to be so confrontational, and muhfucka's can give other grown men flowers.

Young men need to see shit like this.

I would do that, but I'd be salty as fuck if it was online.

I wouldn't do a speech either.

Like what the fuck. Just do shit. Everything ain't gotta be a presentation 🙄

This.

It's a good gesture, and a little appreciation goes a long way. I imagine it's tough having to deal with someone else's kids on the regular, so it's gotta feel good to have that recognized.

Nah.

I think that kid should see that grown men can appreciate other grown men. Shit don't have to be so confrontational, and muhfucka's can give other grown men flowers.

Young men need to see shit like this.
Just seeing two father figures on the same page is sufficient.

Everybody not so riddled with some much trauma they gotta over compensate. If they raising them kids right, they done seen plenty of examples already.

This shit was overkill. Like that uncle who pray for 17 minutes and let the food get cold. Nobody needs that much

Last edited:
They went viral .... I expect them on the Steve Harvey show next week

and a reality show by next yr
Oh they finna parade these niggaz like they the greatest men to ever men....

Let them get their flowers.... They prolly got hella vases on deck 🙄

:tuh: @ letting another man raise your kids..

My ex had 3 kids with her ex husband. I remember calling him about some shit he said, and during the conversation, he said something like 'Yeah, man, I appreciate the way you're raising my kids.' or something like that. I forgot what my actual reply was, but in my head, I was definitely thinking 'Boy, you's a hoe ass nigga.'.

Imagine being in a position to say that to another man.

My ex had 3 kids with her ex husband. I remember calling him about some shit he said, and during the conversation, he said something like 'Yeah, man, I appreciate the way you're raising my kids.' or something like that. I forgot what my actual reply was, but in my head, I was definitely thinking 'Boy, you's a hoe ass nigga.'.

Imagine being in a position to say that to another man.
You a hoe ass nigga if you didnt correct him when he tried to get that shit off on you.

“listen hear pot’na”

Back