Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Everything Star Wars (Official Thread)

which agenda exactly? 🤔

Like it or not but forcing girl power in the the equation with the likes of Rey where she could do no wrong and a month of training she became the most powerful thing since Anakin. The twins in the acolyte was portrayed horribly but the show revolved around those characters.

Like it or not but forcing girl power in the the equation with the likes of Rey where she could do no wrong and a month of training she became the most powerful thing since Anakin. The twins in the acolyte was portrayed horribly but the show revolved around those characters.

I mean in the animated shows they had witches from dathomir right? Nobody complained about them. Seems like powerful women aint an issue unless theyre a main protagonist which is weird to me.

Nobody blinked an eye about Luke being able to go up against Vader when he aint have nowhere near the training to be able to do that.. that nigga trained with yoda for like a month too but you aint take issue with that

I mean in the animated shows they had witches from dathomir right? Nobody complained about them. Seems like powerful women aint an issue unless theyre a main protagonist which is weird to me.

Nobody blinked an eye about Luke being able to go up against Vader when he aint have nowhere near the training to be able to do that.. that nigga trained with yoda for like a month too but you aint take issue with that

The OG movie timeline was years so Luke was training for a while

Between a new hope and Empire Strikes Back is about 3 or 4 years

He didnt go back to yoda until yoda died if I remember correct tho right? *shrugs*

either way both them muhfuckas got the express course to being jedis and folks only seem to take issue with the woman

He didnt go back to yoda until yoda died if I remember correct tho right? *shrugs*

either way both them muhfuckas got the express course to being jedis and folks only seem to take issue with the woman
Luke had years, Rey had day. It’s not the same

Rey spent the first part of the movie trying to convince Luke to train her, she wasn't there training all that long.

luke did a couple flips in the swamp with yoda on his back.. and tried to lift his ship and left

lol see how that works?

Back