Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Everything Star Wars (Official Thread)

Yall hated Kylo Ren because he was emotional
Nothing I said suggested emotional. I’d have really liked Qimir as a character in a different story. His motivations were complex and not one-sided like a typical Jedi or Sith. He just wanted to live openly as a force user that’s not in the Jedi order. And it seemed like he ain’t really fuck with the Sith either.

Nothing I said suggested emotional. I’d have really liked Qimir as a character in a different story. His motivations were complex and not one-sided like a typical Jedi or Sith. He just wanted to live openly as a force user that’s not in the Jedi order. And it seemed like he ain’t really fuck with the Sith either.
Word I feel that

Maybe season 2 would’ve been darker and delved into sith themes and qimir bucking the system as you learned more about him and him carrying out his motivations

Stars Wars fans hated that Anakin was given a padawan in Clone Wars. Ahsoka got so much hate initially
My only problem with it was how inconsistent it was with the movies. A master/padawan relationship is deep so to not even mention him having a padawan in the movies was weird.

I know the movies came first and it was cool for him to have a padawan so I wasn’t that mad at it. Can’t re-shoot the movies at that point to retcon her in.

Back