Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everybody Aint Fit To Be Parents

what type of help?
IDK but she don't need this on her criminal record

I'm not sure if this is even available but I think there should be outreach programs aimed at people/women below the poverty line to connect them to resources so things like making sure you know where to get things like coats/winter fall clothes for your kids.

Or IDK, something that speaks to them about what they may experience being a first time mom or something

I'm not doing a good job of conveying my thoughts but while I thought she was very much out of pocket, I do not think she needs to be locked up

Last edited:
IDK but she don't need this on her control record

I'm not sure if this is even available but I think there should be outreach programs aimed at people/women below the poverty line to connect them to resources so things like making sure you know where to get things like coats/winter fall clothes for your kids.

Or IDK, something that speaks to them about what they may experience being a first time mom or something

I'm not doing a good job of conveying my thoughts but while I thought she was very much out of pocket, I do not think she needs to be locked up

I thought someone said she left some other children at home as well so Im not sure if the first time mom thing applies in this case

IDK but she don't need this on her control record

That seems like a good idea for a program. But this broad deserves to be locked up.

I thought someone said she left some other children at home as well so Im not sure if the first time mom thing applies in this case
I think my larger point still remains

I didn't realize there were other children involved but it still speaks to a larger issue IMO

You're not gonna stop people from fuckin. But you can give them resources to help aid them in the rearing of their children. It's not going to work for every single person I realize but I think there are some who can really benefit from the help and in turn they will be better people/parents as a result

I think my larger point still remains

I didn't realize there were other children involved but it still speaks to a larger issue IMO

You're not gonna stop people from fuckin. But you can give them resources to help aid them in the rearing of their children. It's not going to work for every single person I realize but I think there are some who can really benefit from the help and in turn they will be better people/parents as a result

Fair enough

Not thinking about but of course not overlooking post partum but I wonder how many parents if any have had mental breaks due to the stress of child rearing. Never hear about anything but post-partum (if it's all encompassing lmk) but I wonder sometimes in cases like these where the weight of child rearing on top of everything else on one's shoulder could push someone to a mental break.

Lots of people abuse those systems in place for actual parents that want to treat their children better but don't have the means to do so

Not thinking about but of course not overlooking post partum but I wonder how many parents if any have had mental breaks due to the stress of child rearing. Never hear about anything but post-partum (if it's all encompassing lmk) but I wonder sometimes in cases like these where the weight of child rearing on top of everything else on one's shoulder could push someone to a mental break.

It definitely happens and nobody ever talks about it.

Another thing often not reported for a myriad of reasons. I'm not as versed about it but I know a lot of times it doesn't look the same with every woman so a woman might be experiencing it and will just chalk it up to just being sad or any other emotion

Lots of people abuse those systems in place for actual parents that want to treat their children better but don't have the means to do so
Right

But you can't just stop trying to help people

Take her kids away permanently

She’s abusive. Sit her down for a few months in jail.

Fuck help
How does this woman being in jail help her children?

Again, we can all acknowledge she fucked up but she shouldn't be in jail

Back