Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everybody Aint Fit To Be Parents

I have always believed a parental license needs to be a real thing. If you are having children that aren't being guided and cared for in life, then you are placing a burden on the community to have to deal with the results of a person's upbringing being a bad experience.

It's not fair to everyone else that so many treat parenting as an option when having children. There are too many people who were raised ass-backwards through some type of media and/or lack of parental/mature guidance, and it is why we have such a tough time narrowing down why people struggle so much with substance abuse, mental/emotional disorders, and not feeling lost.

Life doesn't come with an instruction manual, so we're building it through pictures, looking at depictions we hope to reflect.

This is truly sad. I'll never forget my ex wife's sister placed her child in danger like this. He has sickle cell and so we get a call in the middle of the night from the police if we can pick up her son who she left in her car to go shopping in Walmart.

It was the middle of winter and bitter cold. Freezing temps and it was snowing. He had nothing but a onesie on. I was so pissed. My ex almost went to jail because she jumped on her as soon as we got there. It was crazy. Now that that child is grown now he don't want shit to do with his mom either.

Last edited:
All it takes is a trip to the hood to see all the unfit parents you can tolerate before locking CPS's phone number in and making it a favorite.

Somebody in the store, 1st gave the baby a jacket off they own back

Then another person bought clothes

Employee who filmed it and called CPS

Plenty of folks with means who don't need kids either....

True, but they ain't as viscerally visible as hoodrats and thugnificent wannabes. Folks with means have appearances to keep up whereas ghetto muhfuckas don't care what they look like in public and to whom.

Collin Rugg isn’t posting this if it was his peoples. But anyway this is unfortunate and at least some people stepped in and helped the boy out.

That lady wasn’t fired for filming. Fuck outta here.
Naw I could see it. These places of business don't care about what she was recording.

If u walk into any place of business and an employee following u around with a camera it's not a good look. No matter the reason. I'm not shitting on the employee either.

And if she's not in store security or management they probably don't want her getting involved anyway.

Naw I could see it. These places of business don't care about what she was recording.

If u walk into any place of business and an employee following u around with a camera it's not a good look. No matter the reason. I'm not shitting on the employee either.

And if she's not in store security or management they probably don't want her getting involved anyway.
Fam, they interviewed her. She very clearly said she was fired for posting the video on her social media…not for filming the actual video. They phrased the headline like that on purpose.

Back