Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever feel a way about the men who approach you?

Hell yes. Don't approach me if you hang out at a gas station all damn day! Ya bum!

Like do I really look like I'm gonna be like "yea sure, let's hook up!"

Aren't you at least bit curious why he approached YOU of all people?

You should try and find out what is behind that self-confidence and perhaps you can apply that to yourself.

Have you heard the age old aphorism, "You can learn anything for anyone, that includes even the janitor. You can find out how he became a janitor in the first place to avoid the same fate yourself"?

Could have bought him a honey bun and chopped it up a bit within sight of the cashier.

Maybe nigga a dopeboy and got a lot of money. Got to blend in with the environment though.

EDIT:

Naw, I am just fucking around.

Last edited:

You should try and find out what is behind that confidence and perhaps you can apply that to yourself.

Have you heard the age old aphorism, "You can learn anything for anyone, that includes even the janitor. You can find out how he became a janitor in the first place to avoid the same fate yourself."

Could have bought him a honey bun and chopped it up a bit within sight of the cashier.

Maybe nigga a dopeboy and got a lot of money. Got to blend in with the environment though.

EDIT:

IMG_3925.GIF

You should try and find out what is behind that self-confidence and perhaps you can apply that to yourself.

Have you heard the age old aphorism, "You can learn anything for anyone, that includes even the janitor. You can find out how he became a janitor in the first place to avoid the same fate yourself"?

EDIT:

Did u kno there r ppl addicted to drinking gas fam?
:sayword:
Do u want her to be the next cannibalism victim?

Fr tho, "why me?" is a good question. It's the one always playin internslly, may as well ask.

I dress really high maintenance. It keeps most of these bums away, but some of them still approach hoping I have low self-esteem.

I really only feel away if the dude is homeless. In my head I think what about me looks like I would be open to dating a man who literally lives on the street.

Back