Welcome To aBlackWeb

I will say this. The way this show is written is the same way suburban kids are portrayed in the news. They do wild, fucked up, crazy shit and commit crimes but they get empathy and sympathy. Still shown as having a kids innocence.

When they write shows about poor city kids they write that shit without those kids having any innocence and they not just young kids fucking up and doing wild shit. They are portrayed as having should've known better and knowing exactly what they're doing. The same way the news treats black kids.

Shit is wild. I like the show though but I see WTF is going on as well.

Ehhhh. I think all those kids on the wire were portrayed as innocent. And they weren't losing their innocence over trivial dumb shit either.

I liked that cop thing

I hope they do more stuff like that

I want a story about the drug dealer and his partner.Fake Mac Miller got a story to tell

Cassie is a pretty cool chick and her sister.They might be the most sane ppl in this show

I hate Nate's big block headed father.

How you just not go to school for a week?

Rue's mom like that cream in her coffee

Rick is a prick.He always plays assholes

Rue is a little bitch.Walking round all stanky not pissing.She is crazy as fuck

Oh wow fez is still dealing with this dickhead and letting Rue be there again

The drugs talking shit was a dope scene too

This was one of the illest visuals of depression,mania,and addiction I've ever seen

Why do all these black girls want Jules?Might as well have stayed a dude

Nate is a bitch

Nate is such a fag. I hope fez fucks him up.

Kat was totally camming with a serial killer. I expect her to turn up dead next season.

Literally give 0 fucks about cassie and mckay. I wana like cassie but I just dont care. Lexi is my bitch tho.

Jules a lame lol. She cheated on rue then wana send the 'hey big head' text bitch fuck you lmao

Ima continue to be astounded that nobody's parents talks to these chirren. Like how do you not realize your kid has not left their room in 24 hrs. They "sick" and you don't bring em no food or water or check if they have a fever or some shit. These parents are so WOAT no wonder they doin all this fuck shit.

With that said, this was zendayas award nomination episode

Nate is such a fag. I hope fez fucks him up.

Kat was totally camming with a serial killer. I expect her to turn up dead next season.

Literally give 0 fucks about cassie and mckay. I wana like cassie but I just dont care. Lexi is my bitch tho.

Jules a lame lol. She cheated on rue then wana send the 'hey big head' text bitch fuck you lmao

Ima continue to be astounded that nobody's parents talks to these chirren. Like how do you not realize your kid has not left their room in 24 hrs. They "sick" and you don't bring em no food or water or check if they have a fever or some shit. These parents are so WOAT no wonder they doin all this fuck shit.

With that said, this was zendayas award nomination episode

Cosign on Lexi i like the calm she brings to the table in the shit storm.

I really hope fez doesn't have to do a bid or if he does it's short enough that the show ends with him getting out and shooting Nate in face.

Jules is wild cheating on Rue with a next chick while imagining she's hate fucking Nate. Her head is all the way fucked up.

After last week's episode I see why Astro the kid rapper stro whatever his name is, dropped out show.

He was cast as McKay which makes sense because he tall other dude is supposed to be a 5'5" D1 wide receiver. Gtfoh

Zendaya killed being a manic, damn I ain't know she could get to that level of acting.

Hope the finale is a "red wedding" type of finale. So many muthafuckas on this show need to die.

Back