Welcome To aBlackWeb

Like many have already stated Zendaya this whole show has but especially the last episode is really showing how good of an actor she is. I mean in spider-man she plays a good sarcastic person but this show she is really showing skill and range.

I look forward to watching her in future projects.

Just peeped the finale. Great fucking show. Everything. The acting was great and believable, the story was well written, the cinematography and even the score was amazing. I just love the way it was shot and the music that would play out the scenes. Having rue narrate the whole thing and see how it plays out was awesome. Every episode I was invested in to see how it plays out. Wasnt as crazy of a finale as I thought it would be, but it was still good and left some potential storylines for them to explore next season. Really hope they keep this up. Didnt expect to love this show as much as I did but they all killed it and especially zendaya has my respect as an actor.

When Jules told Rue he/she hooked up with some chick
pntkQzcHHpxgygWTbF5AfbDbvEVZtv77jOSHYyujS4_NXC1TKucdm3xBLeadUj7JQax4rAcaG6_kekaCACjq43gvOnQwvIOWG86B=s0-d-e1-ft

Someone wants to explain to me wtf just happened?
Rue let jules go to the city alone, most likely to be with that chick.

Cassie got an abortion

Kat dates the nerd

Fez robs someone his dealer was in business with

Rue remembers her mom talking at a meeting mixed with memories of her father and troubles through the years as she relapses.

Knew from the opening scene of the episode this chick was about to relapse when she said Jules the reason she got clean

I love this show so much. That "a song for you" montage got me

Idk what that last 5 mins was. Gon have to watch it again.

Last 5 minutes was a great visual of getting high again. I bet season two starts out with her unconscious foaming at the mouth. And Fez handcuffed to a hospital bed an a gunshot wound.

So we got a cliffhanger on what happened to fez

And I was confused on if Rue died or not?

The scene where the paramedics was taking a body out of a room was Rue remembering when he father died. It also explained why she dresses the way she does. She wears a lot of her dad's old clothes and his burgundy hoodie is her favorite garment of his

Last 5 minutes was a great visual of getting high again. I bet season two starts out with her unconscious foaming at the mouth. And Fez handcuffed to a hospital bed an a gunshot wound.

Fez finna kill both them niggas. He walked outta there. Bet.

Nate is clinically fucked up. Him and his pops.

Kat got scared straight lmaooooo by cam dude.

That was dope at the end. Gotta rewatch to see if I can catch any clues to what it means. I wonder if she did the vocals by herself..

Anyway dope first season.

Fez finna kill both them niggas. He walked outta there. Bet.

Nate is clinically fucked up. Him and his pops.

Kat got scared straight lmaooooo by cam dude.

That was dope at the end. Gotta rewatch to see if I can catch any clues to what it means. I wonder if she did the vocals by herself..

Anyway dope first season.

Oh yea Fez gonna murk em both but I think he'll catch one in the shootout.

Another thing, I'm proud of Rue for not going with Jules. She put her family first, something she hasn't done in a long time.

Yall trippin with that Julez cheating on Rue shit. When the fuck did they get into a committed relationship?

Fez and his lil brother the best characters on the show and Rue new sponsor who she doesn't call enough.

Season finale was cool that musical ending was some shit though.

Nate a wild dude. He's going to do something to somebody and that shit is going to be sadistic and brutal. The way he was hitting his head on the floor and having that breakdown. It's only a matter of time.

So Nate girl stole the CD and watched the video of Nate father fucking Julez? If so that is who Nate is going to kill in brutal fashion when he finds out.

LLS at Nate fucking Rue head up with that shit he told her about Julez leaving her and not even going to remember her in 10 years. Dude fucked up in the head but very far from dumb.

Yall trippin with that Julez cheating on Rue shit. When the fuck did they get into a committed relationship?

Fez and his lil brother the best characters on the show and Rue new sponsor who she doesn't call enough.

Season finale was cool that musical ending was some shit though.

Nate a wild dude. He's going to do something to somebody and that shit is going to be sadistic and brutal. The way he was hitting his head on the floor and having that breakdown. It's only a matter of time.

So Nate girl stole the CD and watched the video of Nate father fucking Julez? If so that is who Nate is going to kill in brutal fashion when he finds out.

LLS at Nate fucking Rue head up with that shit he told her about Julez leaving her and not even going to remember her in 10 years. Dude fucked up in the head but very far from dumb.

You start fucking ya best friend yall in a relationship. You've already put in the leg work. Jules did some dirty shit and she'll keep doing it.

Back