Welcome To aBlackWeb

Barbie Ferreira has offered more of an explanation behind her decision to leave HBO’s Euphoria after the second season.

In a conversation with Dax Shepherd on his Armchair Expert podcast, she explained that she didn’t think there was a place for her character, Kat, to go. “I think there were places she could have gone. I just don’t think it would have fit into the show,” she said. “I don’t know if it was going to do her justice, and I think both parties knew that I really wanted to be able to not be the fat best friend. I don’t want to play that, and I think they didn’t want that either. I would have played her for as long as I was asked to.”

Damn, not the homie Fezco. Dude was about to blow. Story is incredible about being found working as a waiter with no acting experience to being on one of the most popular shows to come out in some years. He was also in a PUMA campaign recently. That is crazy. RIH and condolences to the family

euphoria-fezco.gif

I know he said he wouldn't do it, but I kinda wanted to see him in a Mac Miller biopic in the future. Crazy they died around the same age too.

Back