Welcome To aBlackWeb

NIGGA... you the one who posted it. Please stop responding to my posts.
You mean this article?
I'm guessing "came to blows" was more in the serious argument definition. I can see how that's confusing given the different interpretations. And I apologize for responding to your post again. I just hate seeing good people like you out here with wrong information brother freeman. You have a good day

I heard they werent happy with her and she was acting as if she was the star of the show and not being cooperative so im not shocked.

This was just earlier this month
What are you as a producer and an actor hoping to see in season three?

I think it’ll be exciting to explore the characters out of high school. I want to see what Rue looks like in her sobriety journey, how chaotic that might look. But also with all the characters, in the sense where they’re trying to figure out what to do with their lives when high school is over and what kind of people they want to be. What was special about this season was that we got to dive into [the other characters] in a much deeper sense. I think we can do that again with the third season. There’s so much talent, you want to make sure everybody has the chance to have that.

Back