Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN's Booger McFarland takes 'African American' NFL players to task amid Dwayne Haskins saga

He gon say it’s about business but niggas wrong for being worried about their brand

You know what kind of............"brand".............Dwayne Haskins has now?

:hahaha:

He'll forever be........branded ..........as a knucklehead who got fired because he got caught in the club without a mask.

Denzel boom gif.gif

Think any other NFL team will risk hiring him after that?

50 Cent and Bert rolling out.gif

Last edited:
Yeah makes no sense to worry about your brand when your first priority is to worry about your JOB (Haskins thought he "made it" and literally stopped working to get better)......which if done correctly should and will upgrade your brand/value just as well.

You know what kind of............"brand".............Dwayne Haskins has now?

:hahaha:

He'll forever be........branded ..........as a knucklehead who got fired because he got caught in the club without a mask.

View attachment 436645

Think any other NFL team will risk hiring him after that?

View attachment 436644

James Harden was in the club without a mask. Look I got no problem with dude he just not that nice. I mean Big Ben caught two rape charges. This ain’t about brand if you’re Patrick Nahomes level you can worry about brand. Haskins isn’t. And let’s be real Washington has a different QB every year. And yes I think a team will pick him up. He didn’t break any laws

James Harden was in the club without a mask. Look I got no problem with dude he just not that nice. I mean Big Ben caught two rape charges. This ain’t about brand if you’re Patrick Nahomes level you can worry about brand. Haskins isn’t. And let’s be real Washington has a different QB every year. And yes I think a team will pick him up. He didn’t break any laws

That's the problem.

Haskins doesn't realize that he can't afford to make the same mistakes as Harden or Mahomes or Big Ben because he isn't as talented as they are.

Teams tolerate bad behavior from top performers more than they do from bad performers.

And even then, if the talented ones mess up too many times...........they become more trouble than they're worth.

Back