Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN's 20 Most Dominating Athletes In The Last 20 Years

No my guy, it just is what it is... I'm not one of these nikkas who puts blinders on when shit happens and omit shit, b/c shit can and does happen.

Lebron had 39 16 and 11 in their 1st win and won by TWO points, then had 40, 12 and 8 and won by 4. Nikka did all that to win two games by a total of 6 damn points.

"The Cavs took that series to 6" smh... Nah, Lebron did...

@Revolver Ocelot.... Who was the Cavs second best player in that Finals?
Great mfn points made in this post bruh

I remember that series when lbj was playing more minutes than anyone on the court, built up a 7-12 pt lead, let him sit out for 2 min (if even that) then warriors would eat that shit up before he came back onto the court.

There was always one all star on gsw chillin on the bench at a time for most of the game n they were so deep the mfn 6th man got finals mvp lmaoo

The crazy shit is we're seen as doing mental gymnastics.

Nobody even saying hes better than MJ just that hes top 2 or 3.

But yall dick riding so goddamn hard hes not allowed to stand no where near MJ...gotta say top 10 so yall dont catch feelings.

Idk why ppl hate dude so much only guess is some of the stans are unbearable but that goes for every great player/team including yall jordan lovers.

You gotdamn right.

I never seen so much excuse making for why a MF'er LOST.

CJLsXKo.png

I remember that series when lbj was playing more minutes than anyone on the court, built up a 7-12 pt lead, let him sit out for 2 min (if even that) then warriors would eat that shit up before he came back onto the court.

There was always one all star on gsw chillin on the bench at a time for most of the game n they were so deep the mfn 6th man got finals mvp lmaoo

Nobody even saying hes better than MJ just that hes top 2 or 3.

But yall dick riding so goddamn hard hes not allowed to stand no where near MJ...gotta say top 10 so yall dont catch feelings.

Idk why ppl hate dude so much only guess is some of the stans are unbearable but that goes for every great player/team including yall jordan lovers.

I member! lol

But to respond to your last point, most people who don't like or HATE Lebron are either huge Jordan fans (who is the Greatest IMO) and or Kobe fans. It's seems they have to dislke/discredit one to favor another. That's a trend I've discerned over the years.

I happen to like/luv/respect all three of them as players.

I member! lol

But to respond to your last point, most people who don't like or HATE Lebron are either huge Jordan fans (who is the Greatest IMO) and or Kobe fans. It's seems they have to dislke/discredit one to favor another. That's a trend I've discerned over the years.

I happen to like/luv/respect all three of them as players.

Are-you-serious-eddie-murphy-oh-really-say-what-surprised-you-serious-GIF.gif

cael sanderson
undefeated college wrestler with 4 national championships. 7 as a coach. and an olympic gold medal

1st, gold medalist(s) Ion Corneanu Memorial

1st, gold medalist(s) Summer Olympics
1st, gold medalist(s) Manitoba Open
John Smith Award as the Freestyle Wrestler of the Year[11]

2nd, silver medalist(s) World Wrestling Championships
3rd, bronze medalist(s) Pan American Games
1st, gold medalist(s) Manitoba Open
John Smith Award as the Freestyle Wrestler of the Year[12]

Best Male College Athlete ESPY Award
Dan Hodge Trophy winner
NCAA Division I Championships Outstanding Wrestler
1st, gold medalist(s) NCAA Division I
1st, gold medalist(s) Big 12 Conference

Dan Hodge Trophy winner

Dan Hodge Trophy winner

that's a hard list to make especially respecting all sports. I hope this lis isn't in order!

No way in the world, lebron should be ranked over kobe. period.

Back