Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN's 20 Most Dominating Athletes In The Last 20 Years

Damn i forgot about shaq, shaq's dominance>>>>>>lebron

How is a nigga who loses more than he wins in the dominance discussion? This shit's flabbergasting.

He’s multiple time champion and multiple time Finals MVP while taking 4 different coaches and 2 different franchises to 4 finals.

That’s pretty dominant.

He’s multiple time champion and multiple time Finals MVP while taking 4 different coaches and 2 different franchises to 4 finals.

That’s pretty dominant.

Dominance is about winning, never seen a dominant loser. There's nothing dominant about losing more than you win. But Floyd has never lost and he's at 8 lol

That whole list is about dick eating.

Im cool where lebron is at. Dude been the best player of the league for the better part of the last 15 yrs straight.

Reason they cant put none of the guys that beat him above him was bc they had a much better team most of those finals losses he suffered.

But he was still the best player on the court.

Peyton Manning isn’t going to espn apparently so I still don’t get why he’s above Brady. Espn on some stupid shit with this “list”

Peyton was the architect

Brady had a foundation and consistency from the jump..

Peyton didnt have that consistency usually that kill qbs thats a feat

I hate brady but how is he #20 after his last few super bowl performances? dude always put his team in a position to win the big game

the same can’t be said for peyton

Back