Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN's 20 Most Dominating Athletes In The Last 20 Years

I hate brady but how is he #20 after his last few super bowl performances? dude always put his team in a position to win the big game

the same can’t be said for peyton

His defense always does. Except this last one

Go check out the numbers and see how many 4th quarter points B.B. defense gave up in all the Super Bowls besides this one

He still top 10

His defense always does. Except this last one

Go check out the numbers and see how many 4th quarter points B.B. defense gave up in all the Super Bowls besides this one

He still top 10

BB’s defense gave up touchdowns late in the 4th quarter in both games against the giants
they also gave up 41 points to a backup QB

BB’s defense gave up touchdowns late in the 4th quarter in both games against the giants
they also gave up 41 points to a backup QB

Like I said. Go look up the total amount of 4th quarters points BB defense gave up and all Super Bowls expect the last one and you gon be amazed

Like I said. Go look up the total amount of 4th quarters points BB defense gave up and all Super Bowls expect the last one and you gon be amazed

lol nigga thats your argument. i’m not making it for you. you look it up

whether his defense sustained the lead (vs seahawks) or gave it up (vs giants twice, vs eagles), brady always did his part to help his team win in the 4th quarter

the same can’t be said for peyton

Im cool where lebron is at. Dude been the best player of the league for the better part of the last 15 yrs straight.

Reason they cant put none of the guys that beat him above him was bc they had a much better team most of those finals losses he suffered.

But he was still the best player on the court.

Sick and tied of that nigga getting a pass for that Spurs lose in 07. Cuz if they did beat us, y'all be riding his dick (nh) even more then y'all do now.

Sick and tied of that nigga getting a pass for that Spurs lose in 07. Cuz if they did beat us, y'all be riding his dick (nh) even more then y'all do now.
I didnt give him a pass i said "they [competition] had a better team most of those finals" not all

But why wouldnt i be happy if he won that year?

Same way him losin is more ammo for u

I didnt give him a pass i said "they [competition] had a better team most of those finals" not all

But why wouldnt i be happy if he won that year?

Same way him losin is more ammo for u

The only team that you can say w/o doubt was far superior was the 07 Spurs. Every other Lebron finals team was at least as good as the team they faced, but folks only wanna give a mulligan to that 07 Cavs team. Yet like i said folks probably would be ranking him over Jordan just bcuz he did that.

Shit they tried to do that after they beat GS 2 years ago.

Cavs dont match up to either the gsw teams he beat/lost to in the finals with or without kd. Theyre clearly a better deeper team.

U know how i know? Take lbj off theres no playoff run. Put lbj in they go 1 for 3 against em in the finals.

Which brings me to my point. The only reason u consider cavs as good as gsw is solely lbj.

Take any of the top 4 players off gsw theyre still the finals favorites.

Its no debate.

Last edited:
Mike Vick should be on that list too

I loved Mike Vick as a football player, but that dude was more highlight reel than dominant. How you dominant and never made it to the big game. as everyone else said, shaq's run from 98-2005/06 was the definition of dominant. Dude was bullying the league. There were a few years there in the early 2000's where his PPG and Rebounds per game were insane. And Mike trout? Shiiit, id put Madison bumgarnder over him far as being dominant. Brady has been the most dominant football player in the history of the NFL (longevity, super bowls and numbers combined) yea I said it. How Peyton ahead of him, but Brady was knocking that nigga out the playoffs and winning more than him.
List is a joke. Serena should be top 3 and Floyd top 5. Nigga has never lost!! That' the definition of dominant man!!

The only team that you can say w/o doubt was far superior was the 07 Spurs. Every other Lebron finals team was at least as good as the team they faced, but folks only wanna give a mulligan to that 07 Cavs team. Yet like i said folks probably would be ranking him over Jordan just bcuz he did that.

Shit they tried to do that after they beat GS 2 years ago.

Eh, I wouldn't say that every/All other Finals Brons teams was as good. The 2015 Finals he had Kyrie for one game and didn't have KL @ all. GS had the better team (by availability) that series and it wasn't even close.

Context matters.

Eh, I wouldn't say that every/All other Finals Brons teams was as good. The 2015 Finals he had Kyrie for one game and didn't have KL @ all. GS had the better team (by availability) that series and it wasn't even close.

Context matters.

Cavs took that series to 6 and was up 2-1 after 3 games.

Stop giving Lebron all these excuses.

Cavs took that series to 6 and was up 2-1 after 3 games.

Stop giving Lebron all these excuses.

No my guy, it just is what it is... I'm not one of these nikkas who puts blinders on when shit happens and omit shit, b/c shit can and does happen.

Lebron had 39 16 and 11 in their 1st win and won by TWO points, then had 40, 12 and 8 and won by 4. Nikka did all that to win two games by a total of 6 damn points.

"The Cavs took that series to 6" smh... Nah, Lebron did...

@Revolver Ocelot.... Who was the Cavs second best player in that Finals?

No my guy, it just is what it is... I'm not one of these nikkas who puts blinders on when shit happens and omit shit, b/c shit can and does happen.

Lebron had 39 16 and 11 in their 1st win and won by TWO points, then had 40, 12 and 8 and won by 4. Nikka did all that to win two games by a total of 6 damn points.

"The Cavs took that series to 6" smh... Nah, Lebron did...

@Revolver Ocelot.... Who was the Cavs second best player in that Finals?

So just more excuses.

What about last year, 2014, 2011 when they had the top 4, if not 3 best players on the team?

Y'all Lebron lovers can do all the mental gymnastics you want, but like coach said...

DJBXEcw.gif

...and Lebron has come up short..

lebron.gif

Back