Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

Jordan a fuck nigga for saying Scottie was selfish for looking out what was best for him.

Gotta see it from both sides..Jordan had to pick up the load. If anyone had the right to complain...it was the nigga left behind to pick up the slack...Jordan was making more money than any athlete, so he wasnt tryinta hear that money shit. Scottie was mad bc they was tryinta trade him, is professional sports niggas get traded everyday B

Click at your own discretion
The end of episode six or seven I believe,I think it was seven, was Mike about to cry ? He said

something like "That's how I compete, if you don't like it than you can leave" ,it looked like his eyes

started welling up,this series is a psychological study. And LOL at the young boys just now

discovering Carmen Electra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be kinda rough seeing this Kobe episode tonight. Heard the director say they wrapped his portion of the doc about a couple weeks before he passed.

I’m interested to see how much he’s in it and how deep they go into him and MJ’s relationship.

Had to edit the thread title

Smh

In terms of the Dream Team shit. Mike saying he didn't want Isaiah Thomas should've held some weight.

Pippen shouldn't have had any say so about that because that nigga wasn't worthy to have that kind of say so in regards to a player like Isaiah.

Funny how nobody has shit to say about the white ass boston celtics walking off the floor before the game was over against the pistons but so many people for years still bitching and moaning about the black detroit pistons doing it.

I'm always looking for the race issue in situations..so I feel u. But this particular situation seemed more blown up bc of Michael Jordan being involved n how relevant he remained after it. Had Jordan not become who he became, shit would've been a small footnote in NBA history. That moment was part of the "Jordan taking over the league" shit. Jordan the hero defeating his nemesis

Are you fucking kidding me ? My post was deleted because I commented on 5 seconds of footage

that is at the very END of one episode ? No warning or message to me just delete my post ? You

acting like I spoiled Endgame or something,it's a documentary we know how this ends.

I don’t get how they haven’t been finished all the episodes.

I remember Christmas 2018 they started showing trailers

I don’t get how they haven’t been finished all the episodes.

I remember Christmas 2018 they started showing trailers
Up until a few months ago they was still interviewing people. I read that Kobe did his like a week before his passing

Back