Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

Might just be that nique and Zeke got left off the team so that they could have some white boys on there instead. Same reason they picked laettner over shaq (although Christian was the more accomplished college player.)

Might just be that nique and Zeke got left off the team so that they could have some white boys on there instead. Same reason they picked laettner over shaq (although Christian was the more accomplished college player.)

Nique tore his ACL that year. I wish he didn't because I would've love to see him on the Dream Team

Honestly, if I was Mike, I'd feel like a real live bitch nigga for keeping Isiah off the Dream Team. I dunno, man. Niggas seem to be condoning the shit. Makes me uneasy.
Shit you done beat me the fuck up for years and froze me out during the All-Star game... it be straight fuck his feelings

Shit you done beat me the fuck up for years and froze me out during the All-Star game... it be straight fuck his feelings

Isaiah made a great point about that bold rumor. He said how could he walk into the East All-Star locker room when he hadn't even won or really done anything in the league yet and tell George Gervin, Dr. J, Moses Malone and Larry Bird what they are going to do regarding freezing out Jordan. He said I he wasn't on their level or have the stature in that locker room to pull something like that off.

Isaiah wasn't an angel but it seems like a lot of shit folks try to put on him ain't all the way true.

Isaiah made a great point about that bold rumor. He said how could he walk into the East All-Star locker room when he hadn't even won or really done anything in the league yet and tell George Gervin, Dr. J, Moses Malone and Larry Bird what they are going to do regarding freezing out Jordan. He said I he wasn't on their level or have the stature in that locker room to pull something like that off.

Isaiah wasn't an angel but it seems like a lot of shit folks try to put on him ain't all the way true.
I believe Gervin lead it (old teammate) and Isaiah went along with it

I believe Gervin lead it (old teammate) and Isaiah went along with it

That's even worse so Isaiah taking all the blame for some shit he didn't even start. Same with that if Larry Bird was black he'd be just another player comment. Isaiah never said it another teammate actually said and Isaiah just agreed with it. Now all these years later Isaiah gets all the blame and hate for that Bird comment and he never said shit.

That shit is wild

That's even worse so Isaiah taking all the blame for some shit he didn't even start. Same with that if Larry Bird was black he'd be just another player comment. Isaiah never said it another teammate actually said and Isaiah just agreed with it. Now all these years later Isaiah gets all the blame and hate for that Bird comment and he never said shit.

That shit is wild
When you the lead dog on your team...

Back