Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

I'm super ready for the bad boys/Jordan rules episode(s).

If he has any nuts at all, MJ will keep it a buck and be like 'Yeah these fuck niggas thought shit was sweet, like they could bully me and shit. It was pretty successful the first year. I went home bloody that summer. You saw what happened in '91 though, right? Came back and sent them fuck niggas on vacation. Also...fuck Isaiah. Make sure you don't edit that part out.'

I'm super ready for the bad boys/Jordan rules episode(s).

If he has any nuts at all, MJ will keep it a buck and be like 'Yeah these fuck niggas thought shit was sweet, like they could bully me and shit. It was pretty successful the first year. I went home bloody that summer. You saw what happened in '91 though, right? Came back and sent them fuck niggas on vacation. Also...fuck Isaiah. Make sure you don't edit that part out.'
It's going to be Pippen shitting on Isiah, them niggas hate each other

Apparently they recorded footage of Isaiah talking about why they walked off the floor without shaking hands in '91, then showed the footage to MJ, scottie and the rest to get their reaction. Hoping somebody will say 'Maaaaaaaan, fuck them niggas!'

they saying the rest of it has leaked

Link...

giphy.gif

Yeah Mike definitely shouldn’t have spoke on it in public

That’s the time U discuss shit behind closed doors

Pip my nigga but im not gon act like i forgot about the gay nigga roommate exposing him in college tho lol. He might of got him killed.

Back