Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

^ Didn't even know about that nor would I want to lol
I remember it being a big story about to pop cuz i think he was bout to do a tell all book wit receipts cuz apparently they was in a relationship all throughout college. He was taking care of pip and then as his notoriety grew he was abusive etc and dipped on him when he hit the nba after a deal that pip would take him with him lmao. Shit was wild as story. I think Wendy Williams was going hard about the exposure.

He jus always has to insert himself in some shit. Lmao nigga went to one game and was in the nosebleeds but somehow he might see himself smh.
How does that negate the original post....u niggas are a weird combo of troll/ haters lmao Gonna start calling y’all trhaters lol

nosebleeds or floor seats seeing urself in the goat sports documentary is a great thing..... and I did go to mad games in 1998...sorry y’all can only experience it on TV 22 yrs later

Jordan said "bet"

93376261_2944250889001255_8682947494683869184_n.jpg

Bulk of Jordan's money came from endorsements.

Probably the reason why you rarely heard about Jordan not being paid as the highest player in the NBA.
Common knowledge but since the episodes aired people acting like Scottie was on food stamps. With the success of his shoes and his popularity as the second best player on the best team he and his agent should of went after more endorsements imo. I rather see Pippen endorsing used auto parts than Larry Johnson dressed in drag selling shoes.

Common knowledge but since the episodes aired people acting like Scottie was on food stamps. With the success of his shoes and his popularity as the second best player on the best team he and his agent should of went after more endorsements imo. I rather see Pippen endorsing used auto parts than Larry Johnson dressed in drag selling shoes.

I think part of that is folks nowadays are use to seeing these astronomical contracts. So to see someone like Pippen gettin paid the amount he was gettin...its crazy. Crazy b/c they know if he was playin in today's NBA...Pip would at least be worth 200 mil.

I do wanna know who his agent was back then. Lol!

Yeah the Bulls contract was fuk'd up. But I wanna know what his sneaker deal was like,

Cuz after Jordan's and b4 Iverson, either his or Penny's was probably one of the biggest selling shoes.

He had to be making some bread off that. Plus didn't Right Guard have all the top NBA players endorse their deodorant in the 90's

Yeah the Bulls contract was fuk'd up. But I wanna know what his sneaker deal was like,

Cuz after Jordan's and b4 Iverson, either his or Penny's was probably one of the biggest selling shoes.

He had to be making some bread off that. Plus didn't Right Guard have all the top NBA players endorse their deodorant in the 90's

Man!!!!! I know he had to get some serious bread with his shoes. His shoes with the word Air written on the side were dope as hell in 96'. I remember you couldn't go anywhere without somebody having a pair

Back