Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

3j18.gif

lol I started insecure....homie says he gets a call from Pip in the middle of the night like yo I need you to go get some things and bring it to this spot...( the things were liquor and condoms) says he gets to the spot w the shit this nigga Pip opens the door butt ass naked w an eyes wide shut mask on .... snatches the bag and slams the door in his face... the homie was having some sort of orgy

Probably adding another kid to his tribe.

Between him, Kemp, and Cromartie, they got a whole 53-person NFL roster now.

Jerry Krause thought he was the reason for the Bulls success and not Jordan and Phil, Jordan and Phill left, Bulls aint been shit since. The End.

:js4:

After already seeing 100 jordan docs I wasn't super excited about this as everybody else. It's a cool watch so far.

"Hakeem wouldve been chose first by any team, including us"

We need a doc on Hakeem. Super slept on.

I might be the only dude on here that don't really fuck with ol buddy dragon fly Jones on Twitter

What was Krause s problem ?

Most won't admit it but his problem was from a racist point of view. Krause viewed himself as the brains of the bulls success and viewed Jordan, Pippen and the other players as just athletic labor. Most people feel the brains of an operation should get the most credit and that is how he felt and how he operated.

Back