Welcome To aBlackWeb

Emmett Till Protesters STORM Senior Living Facility In Search For Woman Accused Of Ordering Lynch Mob On 14-Year-Old

I'll get mad at trayvonn daddy before a no nothing nigga who don't respect nothing.

Just cuz a nigga a killer don't mean you can dictate who they kill. Unless you paying them. They not shooting people to any higher moral grounds. They doing it for selfish means.... So if you feel like they needa go shoot up a retirement home, and they'd be willing to do it.... Ask how much.

Like I'm a bouncer. But only at the bars I'm working at while I'm on duty. I'm not vigilante bouncing for free any time I'm out n about. If I'm at a bar on my own time, I'm not breaking up fights or saving bartenders. I'm minding my business. Cuz unless I'm getting paid that shit ain't my business.

Y'all asking niggaz to care about shit that's not their business.

I'll get mad at trayvonn daddy before a no nothing nigga who don't respect nothing.

Just cuz a nigga a killer don't mean you can dictate who they kill. Unless you paying them. They not shooting people to any higher moral grounds. They doing it for selfish means.... So if you feel like they needa go shoot up a retirement home, and they'd be willing to do it.... Ask how much.

Like I'm a bouncer. But only at the bars I'm working at while I'm on duty. I'm not vigilante bouncing for free any time I'm out n about. If I'm at a bar on my own time, I'm not breaking up fights or saving bartenders. I'm minding my business. Cuz unless I'm getting paid that shit ain't my business.

Y'all asking niggaz to care about shit that's not their business.

Exactly.

Like if trayvonn daddy or his big brother were deep into that gang life..... Then 100% they expected to do that

But some random nigga who shot up a busstop and hit an old lady.... You expecting great things from this nigga?

I watched white men chase down a black and killed him joggjng.
I read about a white shooting up a church
I read about how much the world hates us.
how now people are feeling more empowered to do whatever to our race.
A kanye thread full of more hate than this over words and actions no one cared to try to understand…..
This woman should be hated.
yet half this thread is about either you do it or shut up? Gang members are selfish so it’s stupid to ask a killer to kill?

right now this ain’t about me being right of y’all being right.
but this shit in here.
this ok with y’all?
let’s skip your belief right now. Are we so divided we can’t even stay focused on hating someone more than the other simple we claim tk hate?

y’all got it

Like if trayvonn daddy or his big brother were deep into that gang life..... Then 100% they expected to do that

But some random nigga who shot up a busstop and hit an old lady.... You expecting great things from this nigga?
I think he means we all should be angered at the same shit. Certain shit should not be ok or done to our people with no fear of retaliation.

I watched white men chase down a black and killed him joggjng.
I read about a white shooting up a church
I read about how much the world hates us.
how now people are feeling more empowered to do whatever to our race.
A kanye thread full of more hate than this over words and actions no one cared to try to understand…..
This woman should be hated.
yet half this thread is about either you do it or shut up? Gang members are selfish so it’s stupid to ask a killer to kill?

right now this ain’t about me being right of y’all being right.
but this shit in here.
this ok with y’all?
let’s skip your belief right now. Are we so divided we can’t even stay focused on hating someone more than the other simple we claim tk hate?

y’all got it

Kill the dramatics we are not divided in this topic or how we view this cracker and we all want something done to her. I disagree simply with the “ tell a thug to get her” if you want black race soldiers it’s ok to say that man.

I think he means we all should be angered at the same shit. Certain shit should not be ok or done to our people with no fear of retaliation.
Then retaliate....
Be the change you wanna see in the world.

If you don't wanna get your hands dirty then pay somebody to do it.

But don't criticize everybody else for shit you yet to take action on.

Then retaliate....
Be the change you wanna see in the world.

If you don't wanna get your hands dirty then pay somebody to do it.

But don't criticize everybody else for shit you yet to take action on.
I’m so glad you said this.
It’s crazy how it’s always only seen one way.
I’mma let this post rock for a bit.
cuz nigga who agree are double talking

Last edited:
Do you know what a narcissist is?
Are you saying I’m a narcissist because of how I see a solution?

real question

Im saying you’re a narcissistic because on almost every comments it’s about how you feel taking it very personal like you was called a pussy. Not to mention being upset early on because not enough responses. Self self self.

Im saying you’re a narcissistic because on almost every comments it’s about how you feel taking it very personal like you was called a pussy. Not to mention being upset early on because not enough responses. Self self self.
It’s crazy you see it that way.
mis it not about my people protecting each other and not hurting each other, giving each other more problems while not targeting those outsiders and in-house terrorists who are destructive to the community?
so if I feel some typa wah about that and give my ideas thats being a narcissist?

ok let’s say ok on that.
Did you not read a kanye or jayz or Robert smith or ice cube thread? How many people give their ideas on how money should be spend while saying how they feel and at times bashing that black man while saying he’s selfish?
So is that narcissist behavior too?
How many time have you stated what I’m doing wrong because of how you see things? Narcissist or nah?
All the niggas with opinions on how rich black people should spend there money, are they being the change they want to see or are they being narcissists.
Sooooo
What we doing here?

It’s crazy you see it that way.
mis it not about my people protecting each other and not hurting each other, giving each other more problems while not targeting those outsiders and in-house terrorists who are destructive to the community?
so if I feel some typa wah about that and give my ideas thats being a narcissist?

ok let’s say ok on that.
Did you not read a kanye or jayz or Robert smith or ice cube thread? How many people give their ideas on how money should be spend while saying how they feel and at times bashing that black man while saying he’s selfish?
So is that narcissist behavior too?
How many time have you stated what I’m doing wrong because of how you see things? Narcissist or nah?
All the niggas with opinions on how rich black people should spend there money, are they being the change they want to see or are they being narcissists.
Sooooo
What we doing here?

that is not the same as telling somebody to go commit an act of violence that you’ve admitted you are scared to do. Sorry if it hurts your feelings that rich people face criticism I’m sure they don’t have the resources to ignore it. Like you notice you mention them often what about non rich black people? They all just haters or something.

You want criminals to follow rules. Where is the logic?

So asking a person who builds businesses to build a different type of business is not the same as asking a killing to kill a different person?
Fucking bizzaro world

So asking a person who builds businesses to build a different type of business is not the same as asking a killing to kill a different person?
Fucking bizzaro world

No it’s not lol how did you even type that. If you got money and want something to be done go hire a thug and get it done what’s stopping you?

going to prison for murder is what’s stopping you but you want somebody else to take the risk. Sounds like some bitch nigga shit. It’s almost 4 o clock man I think we both tired of this now.

No it’s not lol how did you even type that. If you got money and want something to be done go hire a thug and get it done what’s stopping you?

going to prison for murder is what’s stopping you but you want somebody else to take the risk. Sounds like some bitch nigga shit. It’s almost 4 o clock man I think we both tired of this now.
Nah I’m wide awake employing black people to keep them away from fuck shit. But we want to talk what’s bitch shit? What are you doing that’s so stand up? Bitching at a nigga who won’t hire a killer to kill but you ok with that killer killing your family and people. Kinda sounds like you are apart of them issue if you not bringing solutions.
lol
Like I said ….bizzaro

Back