Welcome To aBlackWeb

Emmett Till Protesters STORM Senior Living Facility In Search For Woman Accused Of Ordering Lynch Mob On 14-Year-Old

Nah I’m wide awake employing black people to keep them away from fuck shit. But we want to talk what’s bitch shit? What are you doing that’s so stand up? Bitching at a nigga who won’t hire a killer to kill but you ok with that killer killing your family and people. Kinda sounds like you are apart of them issue if you not bringing solutions.
lol
Like I said ….bizzaro

lol when did I say I’m ok with being murdered or my family hurt. You’re getting senile. I thought we were all raised on if you’re not gonna do it stfu. I guess you were not. Telling black folks to stay away from fuck shit but want niggas to kill a cracker that you scared to sneeze on.

lol when did I say I’m ok with being murdered or my family hurt. You’re getting senile. I thought we were all raised on if you’re not gonna do it stfu. I guess you were not. Telling black folks to stay away from fuck shit but want niggas to kill a cracker that you scared to sneeze on.
Now he wants to take it to scare of white people.
Lol
If you think your post remotely makes sense….go to sleep.
You give white people way to much power over you. I see why she still alive and not afraid to bend over and pick up dog shit while having an oxygen tank.
lol
Clown

Now he wants to take it to scare of white people.
Lol
If you think your post remotely makes sense….go to sleep.
You give white people way to much power over you. I see why she still alive and not afraid to bend over and pick up dog shit while having an oxygen tank.
lol
Clown

Lol so you not gonna do nothing to her but just bitch on the forum. Hypocrisy

Lol so you not gonna do nothing to her but just bitch on the forum. Hypocrisy
I speak about what I live.
Can you or any of them “killas”say the same?
Oh wait….y’all like to destroy those that look like you.
Lol
What happened in that start a business thread?
Oh yea….pleas was copped there too.
Lol…
I got payroll coming up…I bet those you defending kill at least three black people before Friday and still here talking. No work doing ass nigga. You chaos loving idiot.
I don’t want to see you bitching about anyone feeling comfortable enough to kill black people and still walk around and I’ll stop asking killas to ..”kill”
Deal?

I speak about what I live.
Can you or any of them “killas”say the same?
Oh wait….y’all like to destroy those that look like you.
Lol
What happened in that start a business thread?
Oh yea….pleas was copped there too.
Lol…
I got payroll coming up…I bet those you defending kill at least three black people before Friday and still here talking. No work doing ass nigga. You chaos loving idiot.
I don’t want to see you bitching about anyone feeling comfortable enough to kill black people and still walk around and I’ll stop asking killas to ..”kill”
Deal?

Bruh this is an emotional ass rant. You still ain’t did nothing to that white lady.

If I kill a black person before I kill that white lady I’ll give you all my money.
But where’s that energy for niggas who kill niggas.
oh wait
You cool with that

@allthemods Lock this thread. Shit has ran its course and nothing even remotely of value is being posting in it. The shit ain't even about the white lady anymore. It's about a topic that doesn't even deserve a thread but could be made into one.

@AP2.5 @Duwop yall the only folks who I know are mods.

If I kill a black person before I kill that white lady I’ll give you all my money.
But where’s that energy for niggas who kill niggas.
oh wait
You cool with that

i don’t know no killers in real life. I’m assuming if they were killers they wouldn’t tell me about because I’m not in the streets

nah I skipped most of you and @DOS_patos back and forth after a while. It got redundant pretty quickly

So anyway - I wonder if Tills family can possibly make a civil case against her punkass since there doesn't seem to be any desire to pursue criminal charges.

can they get criminal charges? The dudes who did it got off and while we know she lied how you prove it? I say just scare her old ass really bad

can they get criminal charges? The dudes who did it got off and while we know she lied how you prove it? I say just scare her old ass really bad

pretty sure I read something a while back where she admitted that she lied.

The Justice Department began an investigation into the Emmett Till lynching in 2004, Emmett’s body was exhumed for an autopsy, and the F.B.I. rediscovered the long-missing trial transcript. But in 2007, a grand jury decided not to indict Ms. Donham, or anyone else, as an accomplice in the murder.

nah I skipped most of you and @DOS_patos back and forth after a while. It got redundant pretty quickly

So anyway - I wonder if Tills family can possibly make a civil case against her punkass since there doesn't seem to be any desire to pursue criminal charges.
He started it.
Lol
Just joking
They should be able to.
too many black people still gotta pay they did. The rules are the rules

Dos nigga you need therapy.

you got NPD and it needs to be addressed by a professional, not niggas on a hip hop forum.

therapy… where you can talk about yourself at great length and it not be seen as a bad thing.
Gon give it a shot.

Back