Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady (Coup De Grâce)

Added to Calendar: 07-12-24

Rate Eminem's New "Houdini" Single

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only listened to the Spotify preview...

Doesnt sound too bad, best album since Encore (though that was mostly weak) it doesnt seem to have that much replay value though, hes still got that annoying fast flow on alot of tracks...

Caught a few Illuminati/Masonic references along with the album cover with his face in the body bag concealing the right eye.

Looks like there's a lot of shock value raps on here... I'm gonna check it out later today.

Just hit play on this... so far all I can say is THIS is fucking Eminem
He hasnt sounded like this in YEARS
Theres still some of that modern Em stink but for the most part this is vintage Shady

i'm not listening to 19 Eminem produced tracks on a night where Pete Rock dropped a gem lol
This is the most lit weekend for rap since Jay Elec dropped. I checked this one out first cuz I figured it would be a difficult listen. It's dope if you're an Em fan. I heard two joints off the PR/Com album... I need a full weekend for that one.

Only one song actually sounds like the em of old and its decent but he’s beating a dead horse.

The fuel track he gets ate on by JID and then does that annoying flow he’s been doing for the past few years. In fact the majority of the album is that, which is aight on occasion.

But the whole thing is an obsession with…this shit is suicide by cop.

He spends the whole album begging for social outcry to come about what he’s saying and at the same time he just saying shit people already have come to accept him saying.

It’s like if Bill Burr did a whole special asking for women to cancel him for saying women do stupid shit, actually tell a fucking joke.

Ya mean, actually do a fucking song, and then, when he finally does a song, it’s another song about him crying about being a shitty father

He needs to find god and forgiveness, and then release something after that, cause this ain’t it.

Back