Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
LMAO!! After giving this a couple mo listens Stepdad is corny, lame and sounds like a parody. But its jamming lol lol. I feel the rock vibe, but you would never catch me jamming the shit in my ride.

"I hatttteeee my stepdad!!!!" LMAO foh

Catchy as hell that's the draw in with his music for me and his fans and what his success, sales, domination, status in hip hop and the pop world built on catchy songs

Buddens retired. Don't think Lord Jamar really raps anymore does he? Nah, not giving too much credit for that. Dude's reputation in rap beef is EXTREMELY over-hyped.

If jamar doesn't rap much anymore thats not on Em. Jamar has all the time in the world to do thousands of interviews trashing em but he cant put it in a rap?

Its fair to say em picks on ppl that cant fight back but jamar definitely should be able to...he can def talk the talk but this is rap put it in a rap or else he should stfu

Catchy as hell that's the draw in with his music for me and his fans and what his success, sales, domination, status in hip hop and the pop world built on catchy songs

domination tho...

awkward-black-kid-gif-10.gif

If jamar doesn't rap much anymore thats not on Em. Jamar has all the time in the world to do thousands of interviews trashing em but he cant put it in a rap?

Its fair to say em picks on ppl that cant fight back but jamar definitely should be able to...he can def talk the talk but this is rap put it in a rap or else he should stfu

Naw, it's not on Em that he doesn't rap anymore, but I also don't expect him to answer on wax. He's 51, they dropped their debut album 30 years ago, and he doesn't really rap anymore. I don't mind him just speaking on him instead of putting out a diss track.

Question for Em fans. I pick music to fit what mode I'm in a lot of the time. At work, just got off work, getting ready in the morning, in the car running errands, having drinks with people, etc.

When do y'all listen to Em? Like what's your mode when you say "Let me throw that Eminem on? "

they want to hear bars and white suburban middle age angst

So Em can hopefully add another impressive W to his list. Give ICP, Whitey Ford, Fred Durst, Mariah Carey, Moby, Benzino and other rap beef heavyweights some company.

he never beat Mariah tho but I feel the sarcasm. Em ain’t even worth dissing if you’re a legit rapper imo

Only rap fans do this dumb shit about age. You givin the goofy nigga an escape route lol

That and that weak ass "who has he battled" shit.

Cuz apparently he ducked all them Nas, Jay-Z, DMX, Ghostface, Lil Wayne, Black Thought, and Jadakiss bars they have thrown his way all these years.

I loved the fact the album featured Young MA and Juice Wrld those features excited the fans. Even though the songs with both turned out to be wack because Eminem ruined both songs with his terrible flow, delivery, wack and awkward punchlines, poor lyrics and horrible cringe humor

But over the moon to see these type of features happening and will be happening in future
I thought he smoked young ma

I said it's not just about age, it's that they're inactive.

Rakim and Lord Jamar are both 51.

So stop fuckin talkin if u can't rap anymore lmao who tf is he? Imagine callin yourself a rapper, somebody calls u out in a rap and u can't rap back? Major L

Back