Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
Question for Em fans. I pick music to fit what mode I'm in a lot of the time. At work, just got off work, getting ready in the morning, in the car running errands, having drinks with people, etc.

When do y'all listen to Em? Like what's your mode when you say "Let me throw that Eminem on? "

whenever i feel like listening to someone rap really well.

what kind of question is this LOL. theres a lot of artists where you can say "when can you listen to this person?" and the answer is.....whenever the fuck you want.

you already proved your point, my guy. You outgrew dudes music and it aint for you any more. Whats the logic in trying to understand why other people listen?

whenever i feel like listening to someone rap really well.

what kind of question is this LOL. theres a lot of artists where you can say "when can you listen to this person?" and the answer is.....whenever the fuck you want.

you already proved your point, my guy. You outgrew dudes music and it aint for you any more. Whats the logic in trying to understand why other people listen?

It wasn't a shot at anyone or the music. Just asking to understand. Like I said I like OT Genasis...I don't listen to him at 7:00 in the morning when I'm getting ready. I'm just getting into Tank and the Bangas...I wouldn't listen to them fresh off work on a Friday, but they're great when I'm just vibin at work.

I ask because I have a friend who's a fan, and he was listening to the album this morning, and said he didn't feel like hearing it this early.

You got way too bothered. Relax. It was a question, not the start of a debate.

Classic album and purchased it only 5 songs I don't like on the album and can't stand and skip like Godzilla. Unaccommodating, You Gon Learn, Yah Yah, I Will. Love the rest of the album besides these songs. It's Eminem's best work as a producer since The Eminem Show or Cheers. The production slaps on this album. Love the hooks, love the introspective deep subject matter on every song besides the 5 songs I named which lack that. This album been on constant repeat in the whip

Darkness has the flow I like the best not just from Eminem but from any rapper in general period the perfect flow. Slow, melodic, catchy, smooth, organic. The original Eminem flow from 1999 to 2005.

Only solo albums of his I can't stand and hate didn't buy are Relapse and Kamikaze. Infinite too if u wanna include that but that's an EP/demo/Mixtape and wasn't a major release album

Classic album and purchased it only 5 songs I don't like on the album and can't stand and skip like Godzilla. Unaccommodating, You Gon Learn, Yah Yah, I Will. Love the rest of the album besides these songs. It's Eminem's best work as a producer since The Eminem Show or Cheers. The production slaps on this album. Love the hooks, love the introspective deep subject matter on every song besides the 5 songs I named which lack that. This album been on constant repeat in the whip

Darkness has the flow I like the best not just from Eminem but from any rapper in general period the perfect flow. Slow, melodic, catchy, smooth, organic. The original Eminem flow from 1999 to 2005.

Only solo albums of his I can't stand and hate didn't buy are Relapse and Kamikaze. Infinite too if u wanna include that but that's an EP/demo/Mixtape and wasn't a major release album

Cant be a classic with 5 skips

Darkness goes into my top 10 Goat Eminem songs

Hailie's Song
Say Goodbye To Hollywood
Beautiful
Mockingbird
Superman
Stronger Than I Was
Darkness
Twisted
8 Mile Road
Believe

The numbers, sales, streams still crazy still out selling and out streaming everybody else on a surprise album with zero promotion and marketing but with ease out selling everybody else. That's the brand it's the biggest brand to do this with the sales, streams, social media hype with no promotion

Waiting for that new 50 album now which is gonna be an instant purchase like this when ever it comes out. Copped that new Roddy Ricch album that's fire too

Cant be a classic with 5 skips

That's a fair point it's not a classic then u got me. Its a 4/5 for me then won't be opposed to saying even 3.5/5 because 5 songs skips and 5 songs I won't play ever again is a fair amount for it not to be a classic compared to 1 skippable able songs or 2 max

That's a fair point it's not a classic then u got me. Its a 4/5 for me then won't be opposed to saying even 3.5/5 because 5 songs skips and 5 songs I won't play ever again is a fair amount for it not to be a classic compared to 1 skippable able songs or 2 max

10 songs is over half the album...

Some countrys people on here wouldn't expect to see this happen like Ghana in West Africa, Dominica in the Caribbean, Egypt in North Africa

lol @ harping on his wack lines... wack, yes, but he had just as much good lines

:huh2:

Red Gone Wild
Reggie
Mudface
w/ Muddy Waters 2 on the way

Blackout 2
Plus 4 mixtapes in the last decade & a half

Maybe YOU forgot about Red.
Screenshot_20200122-220509_Instagram.jpg

So my point was right? Mfs wouldnt know those shits came out unless your on a message board, following Redmans IG/Twitter and I didnt see no buzz for those shits either on the internet. Those joints look like they came and went with no care. Come again.

Last edited:
View attachment 218310

So my point was right? Mfs wouldnt know those shits came out unless your on a message board, following Redmans IG/Twitter and I didnt see no buzz for those shits either on the internet. Those joints look like they came and went with no care. Come again.

Yeah Redman ain't my cup of tea people ain't bumping no Redman where I'm from anyway. His music just ain't appealing at all to me wouldn't think of buying an album or song of his in a billion years

Back