Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
That and that weak ass "who has he battled" shit.

Cuz apparently he ducked all them Nas, Jay-Z, DMX, Ghostface, Lil Wayne, Black Thought, and Jadakiss bars they have thrown his way all these years.

Who has he had rap beef with is a legit ass question because for a long time, he's had people saying you don't want it with Eminem. So asking who has he bodied to get that reputation is fair.

So stop fuckin talkin if u can't rap anymore lmao who tf is he? Imagine callin yourself a rapper, somebody calls u out in a rap and u can't rap back? Major L

Damn, don't turn on ESPN...you'd hate that shit.

And SMH at the hypocrisy. You liked the post below then posted what you just posted.

It's full of retired people commenting on current players. Don't ignore the rest of the post.
What does any of it have to do with Lord Jamar not being able to rap back? You tried to give him a pass for being "51" even tho he's been doing this dumb shit for years. Meanwhile Black Thought is 48 yrs old rappin bars. Guess what he's not doing? Criticizing Em, instead hoppin on his records lol

I never knew who Lord Jamar was until he started doing interviews on Vlad constantly crying about Eminem being the biggest and most popular artist in music

This is no exception either because Lil Boosie said he never knew who Lord Jamar and Brand Nubian were either when Vlad interviewed Boosie

At the same time I never heard of or knew who the hell a lot of other rappers like Black Thought, Phonte, Talib Kweli etc were before I joined a message board in 2009. I never knew anyone else in my life who knew who they were either or heard a person ever bump these type of non popular unheard of rappers song in public

I don't see nothin wrong with not putting it on wax if I'm Lord Jamar

He's entitled to an opinion without jumping into the studio

Same w a retired Joe Budden

Agree or not it takes nothing away from what they're saying just bc they don't have an instrumental behind them

What does any of it have to do with Lord Jamar not being able to rap back? You tried to give him a pass for being "51" even tho he's been doing this dumb shit for years. Meanwhile Black Thought is 48 yrs old rappin bars. Guess what he's not doing? Criticizing Em, instead hoppin on his records lol

So you're saying guys that no longer rap shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions on rap anymore?

So you're saying guys that no longer rap shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions on rap anymore?

Of course everyone can voice their opinions but we all know its to the point of obsession with lamar. You aint gonna find another person making as many videos hating on someone else besides jamar

My thing is that hip hop is supposed to be different from the other genres of music

If u have a problem with someone put it in a rap. Ppl making all types of excuses for lord jamar smh

I don't see nothin wrong with not putting it on wax if I'm Lord Jamar

He's entitled to an opinion without jumping into the studio

Same w a retired Joe Budden

Agree or not it takes nothing away from what they're saying just bc they don't have an instrumental behind them

facts it’s like saying I can’t criticize or have an opinion on anything unless I’m bout to do it. That’s cool for kids but not real

facts it’s like saying I can’t criticize or have an opinion on anything unless I’m bout to do it. That’s cool for kids but not real
"Put it in a rap" = "if it's not on wax I can ignore it"

We aren't that simple minded

I can understand "I wanna hear some bars" but that's not what this is. It's a convenient way of ignoring the message.

Of course everyone can voice their opinions but we all know its to the point of obsession with lamar. You aint gonna find another person making as many videos hating on someone else besides jamar

My thing is that hip hop is supposed to be different from the other genres of music

If u have a problem with someone put it in a rap. Ppl making all types of excuses for lord jamar smh

It's usually someone else calling him to do an interview for his opinion. And Em has dissed him on 2 straight albums, so it makes sense for him to get that call.

It's not a reach of an excuse. Dude doesn't really rap anymore, so I'm not calling for him to rap. Be different if he was putting out music.

Retired people voice their opinions on all forms of media it could be movies,sports or music. Lord Jamar has the right to voice his opinion he has put in the work during his career .

Retired people voice their opinions on all forms of media it could be movies,sports or music. Lord Jamar has the right to voice his opinion he has put in the work during his career .

Especially since he's responding to Em coming at him on 2 albums. This probably would have blown over if Em wasn't mentioning him too.

lol what? So I gotta be in the NFL if I say my QB throwing too many ints? Do I gotta run for office if I say Trump is trash?
This is rap! Ain't no fuckin age limit on shit. In sports you get old and can't perform physically because of life. Rap is spittin on a microphone. How are u even trying to compare the 2?

Back