Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
even with less people listening, the people that ARE fans aren’t begging for mature Redman material. They are just happy to hear dude rap!

that’s the point I was trying to make. Redman fans only want/expect him to do what he does. He’s already solidified on their lists! He can have not so great albums and it doesn’t change the opinion of his fan base.

I still don't get your point. You said "Redman fans only want/expect him to do what he does. He’s already solidified on their lists! He can have not so great albums and it doesn’t change the opinion of his fan base." Eminem fans are the same way. Ask @Loch121. I'm just not a fan, and I'm letting you know why. Is your question why are people that don't like Redman less vocal? If so, the answer goes back to what I said earlier. They don't hear his music. You said he fell off after an album that dropped 22 years ago. That's a long time to be able to stop checking for somebody.

I don’t care about the mode of the people.

homie tried to make a point about how Eminem’s music never matured and tried to use that as a basis of argument. It’s a point to make but it’s a point that’s really inconsequential due to the type
of rapper he is.

dude is saying “Eminem never made an album like 4:44” and shit like that...as if Eminem was ever going to be the type of rapper to make that type of shit.

Eminem came in the game on some goofy shit and I got a good feeling that he’s gonna leave the game on some goofy shit. Funny thing is, I remember when people would say “he’s Eminem, why doesn’t he drop an album with a serious lead single for once”. “Darkness” is the first single and it’s serious as a heartbeat...double entendre & everything.

bottom line, it’s ok to outgrow artists.

Bruh, what you said as your "bottom line", we agreed on pages ago. I dunno what to tell you, Haha.

I still don't get your point. You said "Redman fans only want/expect him to do what he does. He’s already solidified on their lists! He can have not so great albums and it doesn’t change the opinion of his fan base." Eminem fans are the same way. Ask @Loch121. I'm just not a fan, and I'm letting you know why. Is your question why are people that don't like Redman less vocal? If so, the answer goes back to what I said earlier. They don't hear his music. You said he fell off after an album that dropped 22 years ago. That's a long time to be able to stop checking for somebody.

I don’t understand how you keep getting new points outta the simple shit I’m saying.

“is your question why are people that don’t like Redman less vocal?”

No no & no. Ive said it atleast 3 times now that it’s his FANS that don’t complain about his content or quality.

You keep adding extra shit to the equation, whether it’s relevance or popularity or whatever. Stop adding extra shit and look at the shit I’m actually saying lol.

I told u, that nigga is upset his middle school sweetheart left him. Now he's raging against the machine cause ppl are flirting with it. Cold world.

Last edited:
You too young to have such a pessimistic attitude fam lol...fuck popularity...it’s 2020...everything available so every this accessible so everything’s popular...Cam just put out a dope album...don’t matter if 5000 or 50000000 people listen to it...it’s there to be “consumed”....

I say all tha to say this....FUCK popularity...if a nigga still spittin’ and makin’ entertaining music like Redman it don’t matter if he not all over social media and radio

Cam's album was trash.

You're missing the point. I'm not saying popularity is a reflection of talent. ALL I WAS SAYING was since less people are hearing his music, less people will be giving their opinion on it.

So ya, since he's not all over social media and the radio, less people will hear his music.

Last edited:
Cam's album was trash.

You're missing the point. I'm not saying popularity is a reflection of talent. ALL I WAS SAYING was since less people are hearing his music, less people will be giving their opinion on it.

So ya, since he's not all over social media and the radio, less people will hear his music.

You buggin’....Cam’s album wasn’t trash bruh

Serious question tho....Who do you listen to now fam?? Not some shit from a few years ago but something that has come out recently?? Just asking because maybe tha problem isn’t tha artist...maybe you’ve just outgrown hip-hop as a whole

Whilst I agree. He’s burned a lot of bridges in his career, I think he has started to withhold his true opinion since getting backing for his podcast, he seems to tread a little light which could backfire cus a lot of people respected him for bringing opinions people didn’t wanna hear.

I guess the masses would consume a safer joe tho.
Even with that it turned out he didn't need them. i see crook dropping something going at Joe before it's all said and done. Once he does (if it gets enough traction to get Joe going )everyone else will get a response. As a writer i don't see how Joe not dropping a line or 2 at dudes. Cyhi, crook(even tho that shouldn't go to far. ) but Em need to be addressed properly.

Yeah I wasn’t feeling that cam album either

and I like young MA but she definitely phoned in that verse

You buggin’....Cam’s album wasn’t trash bruh

Serious question tho....Who do you listen to now fam?? Not some shit from a few years ago but something that has come out recently?? Just asking because maybe tha problem isn’t tha artist...maybe you’ve just outgrown hip-hop as a whole

I wasn't feeling it. It was too many Harlem friend shoutouts, and "you had to be there" kind of stories for me. And I think he tried to sing on some hooks too (dude'sthe WOAT singer). I was hype off those teasers he dropped too.

Good question. I like Da Baby, like what I've heard (singles) from Lil Baby, I think A$AP Ferg is solid, Childish Gambino's album was dope, YK Osiris makes some good music.

You're right though, I'm outgrowing some stuff. I think we're suppose to. Lil yachty, Lil Uzi Vert, Tekashi 69, Lil Pump, Lil Xan, Blueface aren't making music for me.

I wasn't feeling it. It was too many Harlem friend shoutouts, and "you had to be there" kind of stories for me. And I think he tried to sing on some hooks too (dude'sthe WOAT singer). I was hype off those teasers he dropped too.

Good question. I like Da Baby, like what I've heard (singles) from Lil Baby, I think A$AP Ferg is solid, Childish Gambino's album was dope, YK Osiris makes some good music.

You're right though, I'm outgrowing some stuff. I think we're suppose to. Lil yachty, Lil Uzi Vert, Tekashi 69, Lil Pump, Lil Xan, Blueface aren't making music for me.

That’s a for enough assessment of Cam...thought you might have appreciated Cams album since u said u used to be a Cam fan...I think he did a good job stayin’ true to that Cam sound...

As far as new artists/music tho...all I can say is GAAAAHDAMN G!! Lol...is ya google broke G?! Lmao...u do know there’s waaaaaay more new MC’s to check out than al those Lil’s u just named right?!?! Lol Sounds like to me you just depriving yaself from some good music and you’ve just given up on hip-hop cuz tha niggaz u named aren’t on my radar either but I still find really good music damn near daily to ride/vibe out to...

That’s a for enough assessment of Cam...thought you might have appreciated Cams album since u said u used to be a Cam fan...I think he did a good job stayin’ true to that Cam sound...

As far as new artists/music tho...all I can say is GAAAAHDAMN G!! Lol...is ya google broke G?! Lmao...u do know there’s waaaaaay more new MC’s to check out than al those Lil’s u just named right?!?! Lol Sounds like to me you just depriving yaself from some good music and you’ve just given up on hip-hop cuz tha niggaz u named aren’t on my radar either but I still find really good music damn near daily to ride/vibe out to...
Drop a list of some shit to check out

I know I got much lazier keeping up

Back