Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
I do think a dark take on women having pedo men around their kids is sophisticated when you can make a dark commentary on it,that still has musical catchiness too it w/out making a public service announcement song saying "child molestation is bad"

We interpret it differently. It came across as silly to me.

Bruh, you can do math LOL. I told you I'm 32. SSLP came out in 99.
I might have missed that original post.I just saw the reply to that.

IDK how a grown man barking like dog and growling is any more mature than what Em does.

Just because he says a prayer before he barks and growls doesn't make that shit Pulitzer prize worthy.

All I'm saying is that Em is satirical and like most satire it presents a serious topic in an extreme overblown way that is humorous ,usually in a dark way because it's exploring the ridiculousness of the topic.

It's like a movie that's about space aliens,but it's really about the fear of foreigners .

Em has always showed the underbelly of society through cartoonish over the top imagery.

All I'm saying is that Em is satirical and like most satire it presents a serious topic in an extreme overblown way that is humorous ,usually in a dark way because it's exploring the ridiculousness of the topic.

It's like a movie that's about space aliens,but it's really about the fear of foreigners .

Em has always showed the underbelly of society through cartoonish over the top imagery.

That's why it's different strokes for different folks. I don't feel that's what he's doing (most of the time. Sometimes, yes), and don't like his style of doing it. If you're drawing something different from it, that's cool.

IDK what yall got going on,but your opinion is valid even though I been talking shit.

Back when we were talking about Insane, I asked him which part he found funny and entertaining. He wouldn't ever answer, and things went downhill.

People are acting like I'm trolling in here, Haha. Im glad you see I'm not, and that im speaking on the music.

bro you’re literally doing more promotion for Em in this thread than I’ve seen elsewhere on the internet.

If you hate the album let the thread die, you arekeeping it on the front page.

I'm not trying to sabotage the man, Haha. If me posting makes everyone on this site listen to the album, that's fine. I hope they post their feedback.

I missed the Joe Budden diss on the Paak song and I missed that he dissed Nick Cannon again on another song.

LOL he called Joe Trader Joe in a grocery store scheme in the first verse and I think he mentioned Method man to send a shot at Joe too.

I missed the Joe Budden diss on the Paak song and I missed that he dissed Nick Cannon again on another song.

LOL he called Joe Trader Joe in a grocery store scheme in the first verse and I think he mentioned Method man to send a shot at Joe too.

fuck the shots. Joes said directly he won’t go at him unless he releases a full song going at him. Balls in Ems court.

Haven’t heard joe speak about what crook said in his last weekly yet tho.

Damn what did Crook say?

Basically said if Joe keeps playing with him he’s going in. Shortly after joe was mocking him for saying he’s ems friend.

noticed he also leaves joe out when he’s been shouting out slaughterhouse members.

also seems to imply that there’s issues between a lot of shady 2.0 artists

Never thought I'd see the day Budden would duck smoke. Nigga gettin his card pulled left and right and ran to his podcast to say how bad the execs at Shady Records treated him. Nigga morphed into a giant vagina.

Thought a few of his points were decent tho.

Why was jimmy, Dre and Rosenberg leaving the label.

why does em surround himself with lyricists but doesn’t promote them (takes creativity from the artists).

Thought a few of his points were decent tho.

Why was jimmy, Dre and Rosenberg leaving the label.

why does em surround himself with lyricists but doesn’t promote them (takes creativity from the artists).

All of those are moot points after Eminem disses you MULTIPLE times on record. You dared the nigga to come out to play, this nigga Eminem is on the See-Saw CHILLIN. Even your ex group member is pulling your card on record. 2020 Joe is mad pussy.

Back