Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED eminem can’t be the best rapper because he’s not black

test
You niggas is so back broken by white supremacy and propaganda that you clearly can’t see that part of the reason Eminem is as popular as he is because he is WHITE the same with Jack Harlow if a black person make “What’s Poppin” he would of been irrelevant by now it’s the fact coon niggas like you can’t see that shit, A black person dunks on someone nobody bats a eye to it but if the white boy does it it’s the greatest shit you ever seen. When a white boy does something a black person does well it’s put on a higher pedestal.

Em's song "White America" is basically about this. "Let's do the math if I was Black I would've sold half/I ain't have to graduate from Lincoln High School to know that"

You niggas is so back broken by white supremacy and propaganda that you clearly can’t see that part of the reason Eminem is as popular as he is because he is WHITE the same with Jack Harlow if a black person make “What’s Poppin” he would of been irrelevant by now it’s the fact coon niggas like you can’t see that shit, A black person dunks on someone nobody bats a eye to it but if the white boy does it it’s the greatest shit you ever seen. When a white boy does something a black person does well it’s put on a higher pedestal.

No, you niggas just used to being labor instead of being owners and management.

The goal of being in the music business is to make fucking money.

It's not to make the best art ever, it's not to be the greatest ever, it's to make fucking money.

Eminem made a lot of Black men money. He expended the market more than any other Black Hip Hop artist besides, NWA, Tupac and Drake (who transcended the entire genre.)

You think White male owners of basketball teams and football teams sitting around like, "Well shit, Black people are the best ever, it's so sad..."

No. They don't fucking care, at the end of the day, the goal of sports is to make money. They raking in billions upon billions while Black men breaking bones and ligaments trying to be the fucking best at some shit that don't matter.

You think Dr. Dre care? You think 50 Cent care? Eminem made them motherfuckers among the richest men in the industry.

I'll sign a whole group of White boy rappers and make hand over fist money. Who gives a fuck about race and whose the greatest when it's about who the fuck is benefitting off the labor of someone else?

I would gladly have White boys and White bitches rapping and singing about drugs, alcoholic, pointless sex and violence while I rake in the money, having them in debt forever with drug addictions, court drama and fucked up families.

While you motherfuckers talking about, "They gave away the genre. It's our genre."

No motherfucker, this is about making money and it's not your fucking genre. It's a multi-national, multi-racial, multi-cultural, global industry and you worried about who the fuck gets to rap in it and say nigga.

Last edited:

It's not to make the best art ever, it's not to be the greatest ever, it's to make fucking money.

Eminem made a lot of Black men money. He expended the market more than any other Black artist besides, NWA, Tupac and Drake (who transcended the entire genre.)

You think White male owners of basketball teams and football teams sitting around like, "Well shit, Black people are the best ever, it's so sad..."

No. They don't fucking care, at the end of the day, the goal of sports is to make money. They raking in billions upon billions while Black men breaking bones and ligaments trying to be the fucking best at some shit that don't matter.

You think Dr. Dre care? You think 50 Cent care? Eminem made them motherfuckers among the richest men in the industry.

I'll sign a whole group of White boy rappers and make hand over fist money. Who gives a fuck about race and whose the greatest when it's about who the fuck is benefitting off the labor of someone else?

I would gladly have White boys and White bitches rapping and singing about drugs, alcoholic, pointless sex and violence while I rake in the money, having them in debt forever with drug addictions, court drama and fucked up families.

While you motherfuckers talking about, "They gave away the genre. It's our genre."

No motherfucker, this is about making money and it's not your fucking genre. It's a multi-national, multi-racial, multi-cultural, global industry and you worried about who the fuck gets to rap in it and say nigga.

Lmaaaaaao nigga absolutely yes. They make money because they’re business owners but it doesn’t mean they don’t wanna see white men in a place of dominance and rulership. Your argument isn’t a good one cuz you’re making niggas points for them.

When these record executive sign these black rappers that they know push some of the worst arguments and ideals out here, they’re saying the same thing that you’re saying when you said you would gladly have white people strung out on drugs, and having them in debt forever. Why do you think they keep pushing the music that they push? Lyor Cohen went on power 105 and admitted something Similar when asked.

The genre is multi national and alla that but it’s still black man’s art. Bottom line. When folks gush over Eminem the way they do, they admit a plethora of inconvenient truths. It’s weak.

Lmaaaaaao nigga absolutely yes. They make money because they’re business owners but it doesn’t mean they don’t wanna see white men in a place of dominance and rulership. Your argument isn’t a good one cuz you’re making niggas points for them.

When these record executive sign these black rappers that they know push some of the worst arguments and ideals out here, they’re saying the same thing that you’re saying when you said you would gladly have white people strung out on drugs, and having them in debt forever. Why do you think they keep pushing the music that they push? Lyor Cohen went on power 105 and admitted something Similar when asked.

The genre is multi national and alla that but it’s still black man’s art. Bottom line. When folks gush over Eminem the way they do, they admit a plethora of inconvenient truths. It’s weak.

Lol, no White people don't own stuff don't care who is the best.

They care who owns it.

At a certain point racial allegiances don't matter.

I highly doubt White NBA owners and GMs are gonna turn down LeBron James for Gordon Hayward.

Eminem rapped about raping his own mother and killing his wife and White people wanted him cancelled.

Lol, like Black people have revisionist history when it comes to White pioneers in Black genres.

Lol, White America hated Elvis and Eminem. But their children loved it and they are the ones that forced desegregation of media markets because it didn't make any business sense to play Elvis and not Jackie Wilson. It didn't make any business sense to play Eminem on a Rock station and not play Nelly.

The small-minded niggas have when it comes to race and business is because niggas are used to being labor and not disregarding race for business.

Niggas went from slaves to employees and they wanna be rewarded for their work and not because they own something and they exploited the market.

Lol, seriously, Eminem destroyed Rock music for an entire generation of White youth. White kids rather go rage out to Travis Scott and Playboi Carti than listen to a pasty White motherfucker with a guitar whining.

Motown doesn't become what it became without Frank Sinatra and Elvis because they are the ones that forced integration because their White youth loved them and they got their style from Black entertainers that were in their entourages. And they refused to play in segregated places.

So when a Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder and Jackson 5 show up, it's a little bit easier. They didn't have to go through what Duke Ellington went through.

Lol some Black Americans gotta understand that we live in an integrated society. Nothing is ours. Nobody gives a fuck about shit like the best basketball player being Black or the best rapper being White.

White people are the biggest financiers and consumers of Black American popular culture, they don't care about race in that sense and they never did. They actually prefer it that way and always had because they like benefiting from other people's labor and othering to them through the process.

If some Black folks didn't throw a fit everytime a White person said Eminem is the best rapper or Larry Bird is the best NBA player then they wouldn't do it.

They know all we got is our labor and they gonna rub it in your face the idea they can take that too.

Last edited:

Eminem made a lot of Black men money. He expended the market more than any other Black Hip Hop artist besides, NWA, Tupac and Drake (who transcended the entire genre.)

I don’t feel like teaching a dummy how race plays a part in everything dum dum who are the main consumers of Hip Hop? WHITE PEOPLE!

You said Eminem expanded the market of Hip Hop why do you think he did that dumbass BECAUSE HE’S WHITE!

If the record companies could sign nothing but white people they would but hip hop is to rooted in blackness no white men is going far in hip hop rapping about violence & drugs blah

It is our genre it’s still is and always will be rooted in blackness and the black community dumbass that’s why hip hop still till this day is predominantly black and there’s no WHITE rapper in who has did what Eminem did and never will.

The NBA is multicultural, Multitacial , multinational blah blah and is still consider AMERICAN CULTURE I can tell you some loser disgruntled white boy consplaying as black nigga said Hip hop ain’t our culture dumb

Yea, they don’t want the NFL to be predominantly black but the black players, outperform the white players any sport that is predominantly white ain’t a popular sport and they take advantage and fuck over the black players anyway I’m not gonna get into the racism in the NFL.

Regardless of what you think of his music, Em been rapping his whole life so he should know more about rap than most people, so cassidys point doesn't add anything to this conversation

It’s the boot licking we have a problem with and what evidence does he have to know that’s true what survey he read to make him come to that conclusion? Bro a washed up battle rapper who looking for a feature

I don’t feel like teaching a dummy how race plays a part in everything dum dum who are the main consumers of Hip Hop? WHITE PEOPLE!

You said Eminem expanded the market of Hip Hop why do you think he did that dumbass BECAUSE HE’S WHITE!

If the record companies could sign nothing but white people they would but hip hop is to rooted in blackness no white men is going far in hip hop rapping about violence & drugs blah

It is our genre it’s still is and always will be rooted in blackness and the black community dumbass that’s why hip hop still till this day is predominantly black and there’s no WHITE rapper in who has did what Eminem did and never will.

The NBA is multicultural, Multitacial , multinational blah blah and is still consider AMERICAN CULTURE I can tell you some loser disgruntled white boy consplaying as black nigga said Hip hop ain’t our culture dumb

Lol like I said, you thinking like a worker lol.

Lol of course Eminem expanded the market because he's White.

White youth finally had someone they can identify with and their parents hated because he associated with Black people. No different than Elvis.

Eminem was on the label owned by a Black man and he signed Black artists using money given to him by White youth.

Why I'ma be mad at that?

And what, some 30 plus year old White boys get to say he's the best?

This generation of Hip Hop fans don't even care about Jay Z or Nas anymore. They don't even like Eminem like that.

Lol and the NBA isn't part of American culture, it's part of global sports culture. The best players in the league are not even majority American anymore.

Like I said, motherfuckers stuck in the 20th century, trying to hold on to things that don't even belong to them and never did, from the inception.

Lol like I said, you thinking like a worker lol.

Lol of course Eminem expanded the market because he's White.

White youth finally had someone they can identify with and their parents hated because he associated with Black people. No different than Elvis.

Lol and he was on the label owned by a Black man and he signed Black artists using money given to him by White youth.

Why I'ma be mad at that?

And what, some 30 plus year old White boys get to say he's the best?

This generation of Hip Hop fans don't even care about Jay Z or Nas anymore. They don't even like Eminem like that.

Lol and the NBA isn't part of American culture, it's part of global sports culture. The best players in the league are not even majority American anymore.

Like I said, motherfuckers stuck in the 20th century, trying to hold on to things that don't even belong to them and never did, from the inception.

Go to Greece and Lithuania and ask them if Basketball is there culture😂😂😂 just because they have some star players

People eat Tacos around the world is it not Mexican culture anymore it’s GLOBAL CULTURE. Luka, Joker, Giannas all looked up to American players and wanted to be like American players. Global culture baby crazy how they have to play in AMERICA where all the best players at if the shit was global all the star players wouldn’t be playing in AMERICA.

Go to Greece and Lithuania and ask them if Basketball is there culture😂😂😂 just because they have some star players

People eat Tacos around the world is it not Mexican culture anymore it’s GLOBAL CULTURE. Luka, Joker, Giannas all looked up to American players and wanted to be like American players. Global culture baby crazy how they have to play in AMERICA where all the best players at if the shit was global all the star players wouldn’t be playing in AMERICA.

Giannis, Luka and Joker also looked up to European players.

Anyway back to the point.

You foolishly believe that Eminem being called the one of the greatest rapper ever by motherfuckers in their 40s and 50s, somehow diminishes Black rappers.

When in reality, Hip Hop is Youth music, no different than RocknRoll and this generation of kids don't care about Eminem. This generation of rappers don't even wanna rap like Eminem. They don't even wanna rap like Jay Z or Nas.

Eminem's biggest contribution to the Hip Hop is that he further globalized it and greatly assisted with the death of mainstream Rock music. Even his own contemporaries say this and you mad...when most of the beneficiaries of Eminem's career are Black lol.

A White man, signs to a Black record producer, creates a label, signs Black rappers, kills of the only competing genre at the time against Hip Hop, and you mad because his peers and Black fans acknowledge him?

Like we supposed to be mad that a motherfucker advanced a genre of music lol because of what?

The first Hip Hop super-producer was fucking White lol. You ain't educated enough on the history of music to have this conversation lol.

Last edited:
Yeah but that’s like when LeBRON calls the WNBA great, what else are they supposed to say?
I understand if they get asked specifically about him and so they have to play politics but theres plenty of rappers who mention him in their top 5 unprovoked

I saw Marcellus Wiley say the same thing about Max Kellerman. A. Who Cares?! B. How in the fuck do you quantify that?! C. At least in Eminem's case, I would expect a rapper with over 30 years in the game to know more about Hip Hop than the average person. . . he's literally living it. But still, refer to A,.

Lmao u mfs saying anything now
The WNBA isn’t an elite basketball product. People know this. So if LeBRON, Chris Paul, Stephen curry or anybody is asked about what they think of the game if they say the shit is trash or talk against it, you think it helps they case or hurts it?

Same thing with Eminem. If you’re Rakim, and they ask you about him, you think any legitimate criticism helps your situation? No it doesn’t. Nothing I typed was off or wrong.

Back