Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED eminem can’t be the best rapper because he’s not black

test
The WNBA isn’t an elite basketball product. People know this. So if LeBRON, Chris Paul, Stephen curry or anybody is asked about what they think of the game if they say the shit is trash or talk against it, you think it helps they case or hurts it?

Same thing with Eminem. If you’re Rakim, and they ask you about him, you think any legitimate criticism helps your situation? No it doesn’t. Nothing I typed was off or wrong.
Rappers have shit on Em tho. And it's usually never about his talent.

Brother just spinning in circles.
I'm not gonna go back and research. I assume u know and can back it up.

From my memory no ones career changed dramatically from shitting on Em who wasn't already struggling or wasn't already going a certain trajectory.

Either u gonna drop some examples n back it up or we just gonna keep wasting posts.

If not I got no more posts for u.

I'm not gonna go back and research. I assume u know and can back it up.

From my memory no ones career changed dramatically from shitting on Em who wasn't already struggling or wasn't already going a certain trajectory.

Either u gonna drop some examples n back it up or we just gonna keep wasting posts.

If not I got no more posts for u.
You really didn’t have anything for me anyway. My point is that, if you go up to LeBron James for example, and you ask him what he thinks about the WNBA, it doesn’t make any sense to say that the product itself isn’t up to par in terms of what we want sports to look like. If he does that, even though he’s telling the truth, it’s not gonna work well for him because of what it looks like he’s doing. It’s the same thing with rappers that go against Eminem. You know what it looks like when you have black men going against The soul successful white rapper in the game. It’s gonna make you look like a hater. Then all of his fans are going to feel galvanized to support him more. Then his supporters like Royce and Eminem are going to feel compelled to speak for no reason, instead of letting the very real discussion exist.

You can’t say well Eminem has a lot of extra barbecue sauce added to his name because he’s white. You can’t properly rank his career and say wellk Eminem is very technically sharp, but he isn’t very lyrical. Nor is he diverse in a lot of what he does musically. It doesn’t help you out.

You really didn’t have anything for me anyway. My point is that, if you go up to LeBron James for example, and you ask him what he thinks about the WNBA, it doesn’t make any sense to say that the product itself isn’t up to par in terms of what we want sports to look like. If he does that, even though he’s telling the truth, it’s not gonna work well for him because of what it looks like he’s doing. It’s the same thing with rappers that go against Eminem. You know what it looks like when you have black men going against The soul successful white rapper in the game. It’s gonna make you look like a hater. Then all of his fans are going to feel galvanized to support him more. Then his supporters like Royce and Eminem are going to feel compelled to speak for no reason, instead of letting the very real discussion exist.

You can’t say well Eminem has a lot of extra barbecue sauce added to his name because he’s white. You can’t properly rank his career and say wellk Eminem is very technically sharp, but he isn’t very lyrical. Nor is he diverse in a lot of what he does musically. It doesn’t help you out.
U asked me how a rapper who shit on Em career went.

I asked u to name a rapper so we can discuss it based on your premise.

Then u finally responded without a specific example or evidence to support your argument.

Somehow I knew it would end up this way.

To say Eminem cant be the best because he is black is biggest bullshit ever. He is basically not the best rapper because he dont have the skills..

Stop with the jew tactics. The jews runs the snow

Mofos be saying Em a goat.
Where is his universally accepted classic album?
Whichever album you name, I can name at least 5 that came out that same year that's superior.
Better not pick 1996 or 1999 because I'll embarrass you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mofos be saying Em a goat.
Where is his universally accepted classic album?
Whichever album you name, I can name at least 5 that came out that same year that's superior.
Better not pick 1996 or 1999 because I'll embarrass you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
MMLP and maybe Eminem Show.

Either way saying you can find albums that are superior is just an opinion too so ehh. Like folks said before hate or love him most of his peers like Jay, Nas, and so on view him uo there as well so it aint too ridiculous to say when everybody's GOATS view him as such.

MMLP and maybe Eminem Show.

Either way saying you can find albums that are superior is just an opinion too so ehh. Like folks said before hate or love him most of his peers like Jay, Nas, and so on view him uo there as well so it aint too ridiculous to say when everybody's GOATS view him as such.
You putting up those 2 albums with anything that released that year? 1999? 2002?
I guess I'm missing where he's a goat.
I get the feeling his peers say that because of possible backlash, the Dre backing, and Jimmy.

You putting up those 2 albums with anything that released that year? 1999? 2002?
I guess I'm missing where he's a goat.
I get the feeling his peers say that because of possible backlash, the Dre backing, and Jimmy.
Leaving Dre out of it for obvious reasons but Jay, Nas, Redman, Meth, Rae, and them dont have to say anything tho to avoid backlash but they still show love...idk I think too many people just want to bash because its Em.

Last edited:
Leaving Dre out of it for obvious reasons but Jay, Nas, Redman, Meth, Rae, and them dont have to say anything tho to avoid backlash but they still show love...idk I think too many people just want to bash because its Em.
I agree but to play devils advocate I think since he's constantly showing them love so they reciprocate

Back