Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED eminem can’t be the best rapper because he’s not black

test
He's not the best rapper, but it has nothing to do with his race.

He's just not the best rapper.

There's black rappers you can say the same thing about too.

Doesn't take away from his skills though.

It just means he's not the best.
Simple as that

Whats Umar said was stupid on its face suprise

It is .. it makes no sense better is going to be better regardless of ones hangups
Yes but that’s not all of what Umar spoke on. He spoke about preferential treatment aka self preservation. Our people love to go on these tirades defending Eminem and what’s the payoff? Helping to aid in his financial success as well as his social standings while folks who don’t care about doing the same stand back as dozens of qualified rappers don’t touch diamond, or anything close like Eminem.

Yes but that’s not all of what Umar spoke on. He spoke about preferential treatment aka self preservation. Our people love to go on these tirades defending Eminem and what’s the payoff? Helping to aid in his financial success as well as his social standings while folks who don’t care about doing the same stand back as dozens of qualified rappers don’t touch diamond, or anything close like Eminem.
Special Treatment? He’s made classic or very good to good albums, that’s why he’s up there on Goat level

Special Treatment? He’s made classic or very good to good albums, that’s why he’s up there on Goat level
Yes, special treatment. Our Black side in terms of rap fans? Meet in the middle with Eminem fans, and can’t see that the Eminem fans are not rap fans, they are Eminem fans. So we come to the table being fair, while they come to the table, not being fair. It’s like having $50 and saying to yourself I’m gonna put my $50 down so that we can eat tonight while they have 50 and only put down 25. That’s what these conversations are about.

The majority of the fans that Eminem has?? Support him and then that’s it. The proof is in terms of the sales. Nobody can ever validate why the gap between him, and other rappers like him, is so wide. There’s no way a guy who would consistently go diamond, in a genre where not too many people even go gold is a thing, unless it was because of the dynamic that we see with Eminem.

Yes, special treatment. Our Black side in terms of rap fans? Meet in the middle with Eminem fans, and can’t see that the Eminem fans are not rap fans, they are Eminem fans. So we come to the table being fair, while they come to the table, not being fair. It’s like having $50 and saying to yourself I’m gonna put my $50 down so that we can eat tonight while they have 50 and only put down 25. That’s what these conversations are about.

The majority of the fans that Eminem has?? Support him and then that’s it. The proof is in terms of the sales. Nobody can ever validate why the gap between him, and other rappers like him, is so wide. There’s no way a guy who would consistently go diamond, in a genre where not too many people even go gold is a thing, unless it was because of the dynamic that we see with Eminem.

Attachments

• IMG_5844.png
    IMG_5844.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
Yeah Eminem not being the best rapper doesn't have anything to do with his skin color.

It's his discography.

Cam'ron has a better discography than Eminem and is better at rapping imo.

And I wouldn't even put Cam in my top 10

The only reason I'm comparing the two is because they came out around the same era and peaked around the same time.

Nigga unless you finna prove why it doesn’t, which you know you won’t cuz you can’t, just let it go, which you will. Which proves my point, so have a good day
Literally everything what you said…He’s a great lyricist, that’s all that matters!

Attachments

• IMG_5648.png
    IMG_5648.png
    282.2 KB · Views: 6
Literally everything what you said…He’s a great lyricist, that’s all that matters!
Yeah that’s what I thought. This why our people go through what we go through. My statements ain’t have shit to do with what bashing cuz nobody didn’t say he couldn’t rap or wasn’t talented. What was the point of responding if you not taking into account the core tenets of what was being said?

Last edited:
Back