Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED eminem can’t be the best rapper because he’s not black

test
I'm not mad at ppl who say Em is the goat unless they only say it because he's white.

I'm a black Em fan and it's tough lol.

I'm also a lyricist into the technical aspect of rapping and was a fan of Ems whole list of rappers on Til I Collapse and was born in Detroit and lived on 8 mile until I moved to ATL and metro ATL as a kid ,so I might be biased.

The only thing Em can't do is speak on black pain and issues which is important to hip hop and black music,but on a strictly technical level he could be considered the best by many.

His last 3 albums have been solid imo

Em has a couple not so good albums,but his rhyming ability is never in question even on them imo

giphy-107.gif

Congratulations. It's 2023...2024 and we are still making eminem threads where niggas can continue to hate there is a white person with major name recognition in the music they listen to..

Bravo!!

Bruh who in the black community gave Eminem best rapper title? No damn body. I get it some of us think other races do it better but this ain’t one of them. Nobody I know listens to Eminem or thinks he is the best.
People have called Eminem the goat, especially during his run. Not sure why some of you are so pressed when you seemingly agree that he isn't the goat.

he already said

Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac, Bigge, Andre from OutKast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas & then me

& admitted he wouldn't have even sold half if he was black

shit is moot at this point

Muthafuccas blatantly ignore that and still wanna feed into their made up perception that EM HIMSELF said he was the GOAT ever. At this point niggas wanna argue just to argue.

Umar pulled a chair toss like Riley from boondocks and folks fell for it.

People have called Eminem the goat, especially during his run. Not sure why some of you are so pressed when you seemingly agree that he isn't the goat.

I mean yea but I figured with Umar bringing it up something recently must’ve happened. His run been over.

He's acknowledged himself that race is why his albums moved the way they moved.

It's indisputalble. If Eminem or Taylor swift were black we would have never heard their music. They only get it off cause there's large pockets of people that feel relatable. You don't hear them outside.

And Justin Timberlake ain't the goat of r&b lol tf. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Don't hear who outside, because them suburban girls black to white really enjoy Swift... ol girl killing the game

Don't hear who outside, because them suburban girls black to white really enjoy Swift... ol girl killing the game
She killing it but point is she isn't a great singer. She just killing it cause she's an average white girl average white girls can relate to and pretend to be in front of a mirror.

Same for Marshall. They got one for every genre that's getting their shit off just being average whites.

It's niche marketing at its finest.

She killing it but point is she isn't a great singer. She just killing it cause she's an average white girl average white girls can relate to and pretend to be in front of a mirror.

Same for Marshall. They got one for every genre that's getting their shit off just being average whites.

It's niche marketing at its finest.
Ah ok I see what you're saying

How bout this, your life on the line, both gotta come with there best, only person I’m putting up against em is 3000.

The only person I think that em at peak mode don’t destroy.

I don’t know if you can call him the goat, but I wouldn’t take no chances.

I can go Lupe but niggaz won’t realize Lupe won till 6 months later, but by that time I’d be dead

What gives em the edge is that he’s white, so there’s no level he can’t go to where whatever he says won’t not be ok. Other than speaking ill of black people or comparing his life to black peoples.

Where your average other rapper is handcuffed to black masculinity. But I think that 3k can elevate to a level so high that he could son the entire situation to whatever em says is to childish to survive

How bout this, your life on the line, both gotta come with there best, only person I’m putting up against em is 3000.

The only person I think that em at peak mode don’t destroy.

I don’t know if you can call him the goat, but I wouldn’t take no chances.

I can go Lupe but niggaz won’t realize Lupe won till 6 months later, but by that time I’d be dead

What is this based on? His flow is immaculate and his wordplay is top level, but that's pretty much where it ends. There's never been any substance to his music. Take away beef, and it's just about bunch of drugs and goofy shit. His catalog sucks. Even most of his fans don't think his latter albums were any good. He can spit for sure, but he doesn't really make good music. There are tons of rappers from his era and before that are better overall artists.

View attachment 1238197

Congratulations. It's 2023...2024 and we are still making eminem threads where niggas can continue to hate there is a white person with major name recognition in the music they listen to..

Bravo!!
Pretty much sums this up. Em not the best boo fucking hoo.

He is probably top 3 biggest there was as far as momentum and impact regardless if it was white boys and girls copping alot of it.

Back