Welcome To aBlackWeb

Emergency awesome videos

NERD FIGHT!!!!!!

Niggas arguing about which comicbook reviewer is better

200.gif
You didn't even read

Make sure y'all niggaz check out the new pod....

It's a YouTube video.... You don't have to click.. You'll never get those 26 minutes back :smh:

Never thought you would be the one to hide your hands, I can see those other 3 jackasses

Ain't shit ever hidden, we advertise every episode.... You would have to actually listen to determine if it's something niggaz never said to you directly

Like I dunno how else to respond to that. Y'all

Y'all know what time these videos be on before y'all even hit click...

If I know I don't like a certain YouTuber and niggaz keep posting his videos... I'm not gonna watch and complain every single time y'all post one. I don't like the videos. I'm not even gonna click it to watch it.

But my bad. I apologise

@Soul_Rattler I apologise for telling you to not watch videos you don't like. It'll never happen again fam. I was wilding and clearly off my shit when I made that outrageous request.

He didn't say he didn't like the videos tho. He watched it and shared his thoughts. Some critical.

You were wrong and jumped out the window. It happens. I do it all the the time lol.

Why are you doing all this tho? Seriously.

He didn't say he didn't like the videos tho. He watched it and shared his thoughts. Some critical.

You were wrong and jumped out the window. It happens. I do it all the the time lol.

Why are you doing all this tho? Seriously.
??‍♂️

I apologized

But seriously I just didn't want to derail the thread.

Back