Welcome To aBlackWeb

Emergency awesome videos

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
I don't understand why a video that has relevant opinion, information, and conversation about the exact thing the thread is about is shunned.

The videos aren't on auto play.... Y'all don't have to watch them. But for some reason the mere existence of them infuriates y'all. I get alerts,I watch them. If I think the info is good and don't feel like regurgitating the entire video as if discovered the knowledge thru my world travels... I'll post the source and let y'all get the same information or take that I got early that morning.

I don't read every comic in the world.... So a lot of the comic references come from dudes videos, cuz he often cites exactly what writers and storylines certain events come from in the comics.

Maybe I'll just post my videos in this thread... But this shit really don't make sense to me as to how it's such a major complaint

Lmao dude a cornball speculator geek

stop pumping his vids every chance you get and stop crying because most of the time he don’t have the answers but you just watched 7 mins to find out he don’t got the answers
Nigga I post a very low percentage of the videos....

You don't even watch the fucking movies in the threads I post videos in.... Why do you even have a comment about this??

I used to fuck with Charlie

Imo he excels best at recaps of shit he's actually seen. I'll add to that it has to be something where he can actually spoil it and not be bound by an NDA.

Like recently aired episodes of flash where he'll make references to the stories in the comics that were the inspiration. I've learned A LOT from him when he does that.

If he's doing ANYTHING other than that, he's practically insufferable. I really didn't pay attention to it at first but he's mastered the art of speculation. Everything down to his word choices to the thumbnails to the videos he uses. It's all calculated.

Has anyone won that damn flash ring giveaway yet?

Why make the thread then Du? Lol

What are we doing here?

I haven't watched a video of his in maybe a year. I'm just giving my thoughts based on what YOU posted in the OP sir
Cuz niggaz complain every time, and I didn't wanna derail the thread

@Duwop im not sure why u feel some sorta maternal connection to dude.

I use to fux w him heavy a couple years back. I jus didnt like when he would talk about upcoming movies n shows and the entire video would be 9 minutes of common knowledge or educated guesses. He kinda hyped it up like he had "insider information or scoops", when really it was a bunch of nuthin. I felt duped, thus i stopped fuckin w him.

He used to have solid walkin dead episode recaps tho, when twd was popping. Circa seasons 4 n 5

im not sure why u feel some sorta maternal connection to dude
I don't. It's as simple as I watch, I see good information, I repost.

And I don't understand what's so difficult about scrolling past the posts if you don't like them...

That's it....I promise you

Twd got, he posted heavy videos for those shows.
.. But I don't watch them, I don't be in those threads...so I never post them.

He got heavy marvel shit.... But marvel people complained, I don't post those...

He had some good shit sky the boys... essentially reinforcing my point about how far the show is straying from the comics which might be a good thing considering the comics are more shock comics, and the show is more of a social satire of the Justice league kinda like the creators intended to begin with.... It was a dope vidoe about the full circle..... But I didn't post it, cuz niggaz stay complaining...

I try to limit the shit to DC shit mainly because people know I read DC and I wanna make sure they know I got certain info from a video and not shit I read myself

Dude wanna be grace from Beyond The Trailer so bad, instead he became Mrbossftw.
I have no idea who either of those people are... But if I didn't wanna watch... I'd just scroll past ??‍♂️

Back