Welcome To aBlackWeb

Emergency awesome videos

He did stop posting those videos in the flash thread, I don't know what goes on in those other comic threads since I'm not in those. He might just be trolling y'all by keep posting them.
I don't post videos I don't watch. I wasn't watch flash every week, so I wasn't watching the videos for that show...

It's pretty simple. I stopped watching videos for most the Arrowverse shows cuz my interest level dropped. I only just started posting them recently again cuz of upcoming movie news

I'm not gonna willingly derail threads.

And I'm not going to post information from a video and not post the video

And niggas not gonna stop shitting on the posts so keep it moving.

Like bruuuuuuhhhhhhhhh...

I'm not protecting him, I'm simply saying don't watch if you don't like HIS videos...

Or better yet post videos from other sources that you might have gotten information from...

Everybody online... Everybody doing Google's and getting alerts about the same shit...I like posting my sources...I feel like it's just responsible to the conversation. So when I watch one of his videos and think it's a worthy addition to the conversation...I post them. If y'all don't like them to me is just don't watch...

When dbz super was out the homie daquan had the funniest reviews to me, I posted every one... Dude had no insight... Just funny commentary... I'm sure everybody didn't think he was funny.... But no one demanded I stop posting those..

Niggaz act like these videos damage the threads or something. Like it hurts the conversation. And I just don't get it.

It ain't about me defending. You can totally disagree with him. I don't care. You can not like him. I don't care.

But why do I have to stop posting them?

I'm not talking bout folks telling you to stop posting the videos, I'm talking bout this.

Where that nigga get off telling us what the movie is "going" to be about?

He thinks that painting is a teaser poster and it's not.

Then you come in with...

I like the videos.... So I post them.

Don't like them, don't watch ??‍♂️

Soul Rattler didn't say anything about you not posting the videos. His criticism was clearly about what Charlie SAID in the videos and you still felt some type of way about it.

That's an attack?

Y'all really feel some way about saying don't watch a video?

So you just want niggas not to criticize the videos even if they actually watch it?

72u9.gif

Like I dunno how else to respond to that. Y'all
So you just want niggas not to criticize the videos even if they actually watch it?
Y'all know what time these videos be on before y'all even hit click...

If I know I don't like a certain YouTuber and niggaz keep posting his videos... I'm not gonna watch and complain every single time y'all post one. I don't like the videos. I'm not even gonna click it to watch it.

But my bad. I apologise

@Soul_Rattler I apologise for telling you to not watch videos you don't like. It'll never happen again fam. I was wilding and clearly off my shit when I made that outrageous request.

Who said it was an attack?.... :niggawhat:

You can also take your own advice too. If if not a post telling you not to post Awesomely Wack's videos and it just post commenting on what Awesomely Wack said in the videos, you can just scroll past them as well.

"riight"
Got it.

Much obliged

Just got an alert about the Kora coming to Netflix.

I never saw the show, and I'm sure there's some good info in the video... But I don't wanna burden anyone with the choice to scroll past those few minutes they'll never get back.. so I'll just watch it by myself and pretend I know what the fuck I'm talking about in the thread

Just got an alert about the Kora coming to Netflix.

I never saw the show, and I'm sure there's some good info in the video... But I don't wanna burden anyone with the choice to scroll past those few minutes they'll never get back.. so I'll just watch it by myself and pretend I know what the fuck I'm talking about in the thread

:lol9:

The fuckin self pity

Back