Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
While the wealthy say the earth is over populated elon here is telling them civilization is going to collapse cuz people aren't having babies, who in turn aren't going to have babies and essentially all the plans they have, there won't be any people to make that happen, we'll, not like they plan on anyway....

...unless them Georgia stones ARE accurate and they already have the desired amount needed in mind, 500,000,000.

While the wealthy say the earth is over populated elon here is telling them civilization is going to collapse cuz people aren't having babies, who in turn aren't going to have babies and essentially all the plans they have, there won't be any people to make that happen, we'll, not like they plan on anyway....

...unless them Georgia stones ARE accurate and they already have the desired amount needed in mind, 500,000,000.
I've heard this before and it's strange to me because I know way more people with kids than without

lol @ 8 pages of going back and forth with a dude whose only political commentary ever is both sides of any debate are exactly the same and everyone is a hypocrite for caring about anything at all.
Well I'll say this, it was more entertaining to me than coming in here to whine n be passive aggressive like the other goof. Y'all two peas in a pod.

Back